Party

Tonight, me and Calum were going out to a bar. We're still minors, but eh, you gotta live.

I got dressed up quickly to go pick up my boyfriend at his house. I arrive at his house silently to not wake up his parents, because he's actually sneaking out. His mama is very protective.

I wait in the car, and send him a text telling him I have arrived. He gets out quickly after, and it's difficult to see what he's wearing. I unlock the passenger and he hopes in as I back up the car.

"Hey Mickey." He says as he kisses my cheek. He makes a disgusted face just after. "Eek, stubble." I just look at him fondly. God, he's cute.

We cruise downtown and I stop in a parking near the club. We get out and it's just then that I get a look at his outfit. He was wearing nice smoky makeup, but that I could tell in the car. It's a bit chilly tonight, so he's wearing a big sweater over a skater skirt, accentuating his petite body. He's also wearing one of his numerous platform sandals with lacy socks.

"Cute." I say as I give him a one-over. He smiles and takes my hand in his. We walk in the club, but not before showing our fake IDs to the bouncer.

Loud music and clicking glass welcome us, as the smell of sweat. The both of us make our way to the bar, ready to get drunk.

¥¥¥

And hour later and five drinks later, we're both tipsy enough to have a buzz but sober enough to know where we're going. One of Calum's jams is playing and we're swinging to the up eat rhythm.

"Hey, let's go outside." Calum whispers after a few songs. "Need a break." I nod and we walk out.

As soon as we're outside, Calum takes out a cigarette and sits down on the sidewalk. I sit down beside him and snake my hand around his waist. He rests his head on my shoulder and stay still a bit, watching the building in front or looking up at the sky. It's a dark sky with no stars, they can't be seen in cities since it's too bright.

"Hey, can you pass me one?" I ask after a while, and point at his second cigarette. He giggles and passes me one and his girlish lighter.

"I look ridiculous." I say as I light up my cigarette with the neon pink lighter embroider with roses. "No, you look cute!" Calum laughs as he snaps a picture of me with his phone. I try to take it away from him but he slips it under his skirt.

He sticks his tongue at me as a way of victory. I raise my brow at him." You know I'm not scared of reaching under there I hope?" I ask in all seriousness.

He nods with a smirk and brings his hands to his cheeks, giggling cutely.

"Okay, I'm taking you home to have sex with you now."

And we're off.