chapter 8 (SMUT)

A/N: you guys seem to love smut(no judgment, so do I.) So since I was have awesome readers, here ya go😁

Y/N wasn't by my side the next morning, making me sit straight up and run out of the bedroom in search for her.

"Y/M where are you," I hollered

"Bathroom," came a muffled reply

I ran back up the stairs, out of breath by the time I flung the bathroom door open, to find her sitting in the bathtub relaxed and with her eyes closed.

"Wanna join me," she cracked an eye open

I nodded with a smile and stripped out of my pjs, sliding in behind her and pulling her to my chest, relaxing back into the hot water with her.

"I want to thank you," she muttered to me

"For," I asked rubbing her arms

"For taking me in, for loving me," she stated

"I hurt you," I furrowed my brow and looked away

"I forgive you, but I will say this," she turned on her stomach to rest on my chest

"You ever lay your hands on me again,  I don't care if you are the Sheriff, I will kill you," she smiled sweetly

Shes just as crazy as I am.

I love it.

She leaned up and kissed me, her hands in my hair forcing my head back. She kissed down my jaw, to my throat and sucked on my pulse point, making me whimper and grab her hips.

She leaned back and grabbed my cock, putting me at her entrance and sliding down it.

"I haven't got to be on top yet," she chuckled breathlessly

I only groaned in response and held on to her hips as she moved on me, her walls warm and tight around my cock.

"I love how big you are," she purred in my ear

"I love how tight you are," I growled back

She smirked and purposely tightened her walls around me, making me moan loudly, my head cracking against the back of the tub.

She stated rolling her hips and reached down, rubbing her clit. I grabbed her hips and held her still, making her whine and pull her hand away, crossing her arms and pouting.

"Out of the tub," I commanded

She scrambled out of my lap, and out the door quickly with me following her just as fast. I didn't even drain the tub. She got on the bed while I grabbed my cuffs. She gulped as I slowly made my way back to her, my cock standing up proud and begging for attention.

"On your stomach, with your hands above your head," she compiled

I wove the cuffs through the wooden spindles and cuffed her, reaching down for her hips and bringing her to her knees, ass in the air.

"I did tell you I would take you here one day," I whispered in her ear, rubbing her ass

I ignored her as she tensed up and leaned back, licking my fingers and playing with her ass, slowly moving my finger in, before ramming it in to the knuckle. She whimpered but leaned into it as I started finger fucking her. She let out a loud cry at the second finger and screamed at the third.

I was painfully hard as I positioned myself at her hole, yanking my fingers out and quickly filing the empty space.

She gasped at the feeling of my head, but relaxed when I rubbed her back.

"Don't scream," she nodded

Without waiting,I shoved my cock in, feeling her ass rest against my stomach and let out a very loud groan.

"And I thought your pussy was tight,"

I had to relax, letting her adjust and so I wouldn't cum too fast. I grabbed her hips, pulling out and thrusting back in quickly.

"How does it feel," I grunted at her

"Hurts but it's a good hurt," she cried back

"Harder," she moaned

I fucked into her harder, her head falling down and crying out. I could feel my balls starting to tighten, so I reached under and starting finger her pussy, quickly sticking in 3 fingers and rubbing her gspot, making her scream. I felt her cum around my fingers and pulled them out when she was done, grabbing her hips again and pounding into her. I leaned over and bit her neck slightly as I came inside her.

"You're mine," I snarled in her ear

All mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 months later (February)

I was sitting behind my desk, lost in space when Y/N came in, holding some files. She looked exhausted, dark bags under her eyes and her skin was ashen.

"You ok sweetheart," I asked concerned

"I don't feel so good," she said

I didn't get a chance to speak before her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she passed out, her head cracking against the floor when she fell.

I rushed to her and held her up, noticing that she was bleeding from where she hit her head. I didn't even think and grabbed her up in my arms, taking off out of the station and to my cruiser, putting her in the back seat.

I rushed to the hospital, hearing her pained groans behind me and sped faster, flipping on my lights so people would move.

I finally made it and rushed to the emergency entrance, jumping out of the car, getting her from the back and taking off into the hospital.

I watched as nurses ran to me, taking her from me and placing her on the stretcher, one nurse holding me back when I tried to follow and forcing me into the waiting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in an uncomfortable plastic chair in the waiting room, bouncing my leg up and down and biting my nails before getting up and pacing the room.

"Sheriff Goode," I spun to the voice

"Is she ok? What happened," I asked in a rush

"Shes asking for you," the dr smiled in response

When he pointed out where her room was, I took off like a shoot, pushing past nurses and charging into her room.

"What's wrong? No body will tell me anything," her eyes were wide

"Nick,"

"Are you sick," she tried again

"Nick,"

"Are you dying? Is this my fault,"

"NICK,"

I kept pacing, going over in my head what happened while she rolled her eyes and threw something at me. I couldn't see what it was as I was too busy trying not to cry.

"Nick, I'm pregnant," my eyes went wide

I stopped pacing and turned to stare at her, a small smile on her face and love in her eyes. I smiled back.

I then proceeded to pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Oh snap😂 sorry it's a bit late but I hope you guys enjoy it.
Stay safe everyone