Perks of the new rig

Waking up in the body of some random dude he managed to find before All Might splattered he old body across the pavement wasn't new.

The body stealing anyway.

Entering a random restaurant and slipping into a bathroom he checked his current body in the mirror.

It was decent. With the healing quirk the lung damage from chain smoking was fixed quickly and honestly he didn't mind the beard.

Checking his pockets he found a pack for cigarettes, a phone, a set of keys and a wallet.

Hisashi Midoriya lives in a apartment in the city of Musutafu.  Unlocking the phone with the fingerprint he had checked the location and saw he was actually far from home.

Shrugging the villain had planned to do what he always did when he jumped into a new body. Lay low and work out his next move.

Teleporting to an alley near the location All For One had slipped a key into the lock and when the door opened he was being squeezed by a plump woman.

"Shujin." She had shouted pressing her face into his chest.

A quick mental prob had told him this was Inko Midoriya but he had hit a wall before anything else could be found out but he connected the dots.

The ring on his new hand matched the one on her and the family name had confirmed it.

This was his new wife.

"Oku-san." He had hugged back. AFO had always been Asexual. Having possessed so many different bodies he had always just...not really enjoyed the physical aspect of relationships.

Usually the few times he got a married body he'd have just killed them on the spot but that would get the cops involved.

"I thought we lost you." Inko said.

AFO had just ran a hand through her hair. Did didn't care about human connections but he definitely could fake it.

"I missed you sweetie. So much."

"I just finished dinner I have so much to catch you up on." Inko pulled him to the kitchen where his nose was met with the smell of cooked food. "Izuku sweetie come down here!"