Magic of Observation

Sorry about if the time seems weird but izuku has been in the new school for a while now and next chapter will have Izuku and Himiko becoming friends which is a few months before this chapter.

AFO

Izuku had been off somewhere on a school trip for a few weeks and Inko was out with Mitsuki. Time to do some villainy.

Looking into contacts and found who was currently ontop of the underground.

"Kai Chisaki..." AFO said leaning back.

Eri POV

'Stop. It hurts.'

They had her hooked upto a machine. Blood in her blood out.

She could only watch as the machine made more...bullets is what she recalled Daddy was looking over the new supply.

"Guess who's back bitches." A voice said.

Daddy turned and saw something out of view.

The sounds of the doctors screams made Eri smile.

Daddy had reached for a gun and the bullets were heard dinging off something.

"Bubble Shield." The voice said "This is a new one actually. Picked it up when I decided I wanted your quirk."

AFO

Looking at the entire room he noticed the vat.

Inside was a little girl that looked around 6.

"Who's this?" AFO asked holding Kai up by his hair

"My daughter." Overhaul said.

AFO raised an eyebrow. "And pray tell what she's doing in there?"

"Her quirk is a curse. It needs to be used to cure the plague on the world." The Yakuza said.

"What's the quirk called?" AFO asked. He loved it when people's brain panicked when asked. Kai was trying for an excuse but lifting him up to eye level. "Well?"

"Rewind. She can return something to a previous state." Kai said as a slight pressure was applied to his skull. He could get his hand within reach of anything.

"Well thanks for the quirk and the girl." AFO said smiling.

"Wha-" a second hand grabbed Kai's arm and just yanked it off. When the Dragon attempted to fix the injury he was shocked to see his quirk gone.

A foot stomped on his legs and the knee down was just ripped off.

His body was throw against a wall.

Eri

The vat was disassembled by the very quirk that made it.

"Who...who are you?" Eri asked.