The power of Smendship

Eri

Walking into the classroom was definitely scary. Her Time Necklace on her neck giving a calming clicking as it was forcing itself shut as it always did. A balance of brute forcing and control required to open it fully.

"Hello everyone welcome to my class my name is Miss Keen." She said.

"Good morning Miss Keen." The class said.

"Now class we have a few new students. If you would give a warm welcome to Miss Kanna Kobayashi."

"Hi

"Hi." She said bowing before handing a note to the teacher.

"And Miss Eri Midoriya." Miss Keen said.

" Miss Keen said

"Hello." Eri said pulling out her note and handing it to the teacher.

"Oh yes I've been told about this sweetie. Class please understand Miss Kobayashi needs to sit near the wall plug. It's not my place to tell why but-"

"My quirk is Chargebolt. I can eat electricity and if I don't charge I get dizzy and tired." Kanna said sounding sad but Eri had shocked her.

"My quirk is Rewind." Eri said holding up the apple core from her breakfast.

" Eri said holding up the apple core from her breakfast

"I can't always control it so I put it in here." Eri said pointing to her Time Necklace.

All the class clapped except the ones shocked at the display. A purple haired boy.