Wizard Work

Ok before I start I'm using A few dnd spells just so it's easier for me to give Izuku and Himiko a more balanced skill set.

Next Morning

AFO had not slept. He was trying to figure out what the fuck was up with his son.

He knew Izuku and Inko were sensitive to any mental quirks. Izuku had often stopped what he was doing and turned looking for something whenever he tried to check their minds. 'Damn ESP'ers'

Izuku walked into the kitchen with Eri on his back.

"Cereal today." AFO said.

A blue hand appeared next to Izuku and started pulling out bowls and silverware.

When it grabbed the cereal AFO reached over and poked it. Yep solid. And his Quirk Activator wasn't disrupting it.

When it was able to open the fridge and bring an unopened gallon of milk he had just had to speak.

"Ok what is that?" AFO asked.

"Oh its called Hand of Harold." Iuzku said putting the milk back and closing the door. "A magic user so lazy he created spells so he didn't have to do anything."

"And what can it do?" AFO asked

"Well it can't lift anything over 10 lbs but I can basically do anything a regular hand can with 60 feet of buffer." Izuku said.

AFO put a hand to his chin. "Can you pick pockets?"

Izuku nodded "And I can picklocks if I have my kit."

"And you can do this...how many times?"

"Infinitely." Izuku said using the hand to hold the spoon.

"What else?" AFO asked.

Izuku waved his hand and his coffee cup, having gotten cold from him being up already was warm again. Another wave and a tiny crown appeared in Izuku's hand and he put it on Eri head. Izuku ended with a sparkling effect in his hand.

 Izuku ended with a sparkling effect in his hand