Gravity of Consequence

Uraraka

'Welp bye mom and dad.' Ochako was thinking as she was pinned under a piece of building. 'I'm gonna die with 88 points because all these kids are dicks.'

The blue haired boy was rushing past her while they all stood around like idiots.

Ochako was hoping for a swift death.

A blur rushed to her as a green haired boy had approached a robot floating next to him.

A hand had reached for her just as a rock had knocked her unconscious.

Izuku

"Shit shit shit.' He thought as he was pulling 7 strings from the brunette.

Izuku had just reacted as he felt the strings in his hand seem to just expand.

It was as if gravity itself was folding through his fingers.

Izuku actually was struggling to maintain it. Reaching out and grabbing the stings wrapping them around both his arms had contained it.

 Reaching out and grabbing the stings wrapping them around both his arms had contained it

The Zero Pointer, himself, the rubble and the girl had all started floating. Everything in a 50 foot radius.

Izuku couldn't move himself without breaking concentration. "Come on."

Izuku had pulled a green strand and snapped his fingers. For the love of God he hoped this worked.

Jen

"Damn it damn it damn it." She was shouting as she ran with everyone. She didn't have anything to fight that thing!

Slipping into an ally she had seen someone stuck and just yanked them in the alley just as the behemoth had stepped where they were.

Not 2 seconds later a loud bang had caused the robot to fall and trap the two inside the alley.

"Thanks."

"No prob." Jen said "Uh about the thing currently poking me."

"I'm sorry you're uh..."

"I get it just think of something else." Jen said too scared to actually be angry.