Nyan

1K! Thank you all.

Bus

As the students of 1-A had filed into the bus Izuku kept an eye of the class as Momo was holding a clipboard.

"Ok so everyone please seat orderly and calmly no shoving." Momo said.

"You seem tense." Izuku said.

"Sorry I'm a little nervous." Momo said "Why did you step down to assist?"

"Because I've got too much work to do on my off hours." Izuku said "Meditation, Spiritual Practice and tinkering my off hours are my only time for stuff not involved with heroics."

"So that involves your Magic Stuff right? Because I have about 2 hours of Material Science and Chemistry College Courses whenever I get home as well." Momo said.

"Hey Rep I'm your number 1. Your Riker to your Pircard. You need something just ask you need me you call. If it's during lunch or the middle of the night. I've got advice, a hand to pick you up and an ear to listen." Izuku said handing her his phone.

She smiled and added her number.

"That guys my fucking hero." Mineta said.

Bus

"You know I usually say what's on my mind." Tsuyu said.

"My history often says that results in getting your ass kicked." Izuku said.

"Speak my brother." Mineta said getting jabbed by Jirou.

"Ain't that the truth." Dark Shadow said getting elbowed by Tokoyami.

"Midoriya is a kinda weird." Tsuyu said.

"I believe a wise man once said it's better to act unpredictable then heartless." Izuku said.

"You seemed pretty heartless during the exercise." Tsuyu said "It was down right cold blooded ribbit."

"Oh because I've learned a good method to deal with Bakugou is don't see him as anything other then an NPC." Izuku said getting a shocked look from the majority of the bus.

"THE FUCK YOU CALL ME DEKU?!"

"An NPC Jackass." Izuku said "You do nothing but yell at people and put them down. Name one person you've saved, one person you've helped, One moment you've done ANYTHING to make the world a better place?"

Bakugou seem to be stuck in loading.

"As I've said. An NPC. He's just like Endeavor. Spawned just to chase All Might."

This had gotten a laugh from the usually cold white haired boy.

"So you call everyone who wants to be like All Might an NPC?"

"I call everyone who makes their entire personality around All Might NPC's." Izuku said "It's something my dad got me to see that when a beacon is too bright you go blind looking at it."

"My dad says something similar about All Might." Shinsou said "He never put it exactly like that but he's definitely gonna laugh at that saying."

"You still gotta admit All Might is super manly."

"Yes because the dude is a 7 foot tall 600lbs wall of muscle." Shinsou said.

"So Midoriya it seems you and Bakugou know each other." Mina said.

"No we don't." Izuku said "He is just a Deku who went to the same elementary school as me. He wanted to be the protagonist from Alderan and my dad moved me out of there because they accused me of using trigger and drinking alcohol on campus."

"That is atrocious behavior for a educational establishment."

"Yeah wanna know the best part? They didn't tell my parents because they wanted to make sure I didn't get into UA." Izuku said.

"Wait what was the school name again?" Midnight asked.

"Aldera Junior High." Bakugou says.

"I think that might have been on Nezu do not enroll list." Midnight said.

"What?" Bakugou said.

"Yeah apparently that school has a habit of producing bullies, abusers and people who have a naughty habit of thinking just because their quirks are strong means they should be running the world." Midnight said putting her hand to her mouth "if I remember correctly there's always at least 5 people from there that just get barred at the door because their personalities just can't be a hero."

The class all were shocked except for Shinsou and Izuku who looked at one another. "How likely is it she's lying?"

'The fuck?' Shinsou mouthed.

"Just whisper back only I can hear it." Izuku said.

"It's a good chance of 50/50." Shinsou said "Dad told me about a crop of assholes last year who he thought should be in jail for their behavior within the first week."

"Why does that sound exactly what Aldera kids would do." Izuku snickered.

"Hey something I wanted to ask. If you can turn yourself into a demon and warp your mask to look like a mouth can you turn me into a catgirl?"

"You mean catboy?"

"I know what I said." Shinsou said "I've got a ticket to a convention this year and wanna do a Melantha from fire emblem cosplay."

"Is it all catgirls or is it just because your a wild wilds fanboy

"Is it all catgirls or is it just because your a wild wilds fanboy."

"Rock on with these sparkling gazes! We've come to lend a paw and help!!!" Shinsou had accidentally shouted but as he was starting to realize a few on the bus finished the shout with him "Coming out of nowhere... Stingingly cute and catlike! Wild, Wild Pussycats!!!"

Shinsou face went red as he tried to shrink at the fact nearly half the class had done the poses and everything. "Oh God what is this feeling?"

"That my insomniac classmate is friendship." Izuku said.

Jirou was smirking at Shinsou and Izuku interactions.

"I didn't come here to make friends."

"Neither did I but it's kinda a plus you know."

Class 1-b

Himiko was smiling as they were listening to Mr Yagi and Mr Aizawa talk about their Heroes Vs Villians.

"Ok all of you have passed the costume inspection and are ready for actual hero exercises." Aizawa said.

"The groups will all pull a number out this hat and pair up." Mr Yagi said.