Not paying attention

Gym

Fuck not simple!

He needed his air mask.

His form was perfect and he was demonstrating how to use the equipment to Izuku. More in his own mind then in the gym.

His usual contacts were probably scattering like roaches.

'Guess I need to actually order one.'

He hadn't noticed Izuku taking notes throughout the day.

2 weeks later

"God damn it!" AFO shouted into the phone "No you damn well better build it the right way!"

"What is it dear?" Inko asked.

"Bastards got my mask wrong!" AFO said slamming the phone down. "The air intake is completely wrong for my quirks- my fire."

"Are they gonna take it back?"

"No they don't return face coverings." AFO threw the box across the room.

"Whats the mask do dad?" Izuku asked.

"Well the one I ordered was meant to scrub Particles out my lungs along with enriching my breathing." 'Along with a fuckton of specific vapors' "I can't use this with my fire."

"What do you wanna do with it?" Izuku asked.

"Get rid of it. I don't fucking care about it. Just get it the fuck out my sight!" The old villain shouted kicking the box away and turning away.  Not realizing Izuku grabbed it and scurried off to his room.

Looking at the masks paperwork and the checking what it did he adjusted the strap and put it on.

When he hit the button he had felt the air get pulled from his lungs.

It was locked to his face and completely sealed. Izuku was panicking as he struggled for the instructions but was suddenly filled with a fresh breath of mixed air.

The machine had hissed as it had controlled his breathing. This was...actually calming.

Timeskip

Izuku was going through his book. His father had commented on a few entries. His father seemed to mutter just as much as him. Something about seeking knowledge and learning.

"So?" Izuku asked tapping his fingers together nervously.

"Not enough. You need to treat every quirk as something you are hunting." Dad said handing him the book "Figure out methods to actually fight against these. Your too much of a fanboy it will get you killed if you don't focus on something more useful."

Izuku nodded and head upstairs.

All for One

"Hey dad can I buy some liquid nitrogen?" Izuku called from his room.

"Get the gloves." He shouted not paying attention. His minions required random shit and unfortunately he did trust giving them access to his life savings.

"Ok."

Gym

Izuku had asked his dad if he new any fighting styles.

"Look if you ever get in a man to man conflict remember: throw the first punch and make it count. Fight dirty, honor ain't work shit. And if they step to you Just shoot em." AFO said going through what Izuku thought was some kinda work papers.

"Ok." Izuku said writing it down.

"Also using anything you have. Pencils can pierce a human neck in a pinch and a stapler has enough weight behind it to do something."

Izuku nodded as he continued writing.

AFO

"Quit leaving your dogs shit out front!" AFO shouted to the neighbor.

"Fuck off!" The lady shouted.

"What like you're sneaking around your husband?" AFO shouted.

"You don't know any..."

AFO held up a recording from what looked like the balcony.

"So you gonna start cleaning the shit or is your hubby gonna find out your sleepin around?" AFO asked.

"How....how did you get that?!"

"Security Cameras and body cams are fun aren't they?" AFO said with a shit eating grin. In truth he had a photo quirk along with a Digital Transmission Quirk.

"Ok Ok the I'll pick up after smoopsy." She said "Just don't tell my husband."

"Of course." AFO said putting his phone into his pocket and hitting the send "This whole incident can be like it never happened."

Izuku had heard the whole thing and planned to order a body cam. The teachers couldn't say he was lying if he had proof.

Izuku also thought about something. He could make a utility belt to store stuff to fight against quirks!

Izuku had drawn up a rough sketch.

Aldean Middle

Izuku had woken up late and hadn't realized he had his mask on.

"What you got there Deku?" The fat guy with the wings said.

"A breathing mask." Izuku said.

"Let me see it." Noodle fingers said reaching.

"No." Izuku said.

And they took that personally.