Chapter 4 - Sakura Empire (Re-Write)

Location: "Azur Lane Academy."
Date: "June 6th."
Time: "1000."
Pov: "No one's."
Status: "Unavailable."

"What are we gonna do? We can't really fight without a leader." Cleveland was highly upset about the 'death' of Alex.

"I . . I don't know . ." Enterprise was upset and pissed off too. "Why did he issue out that order! He could have survived!"

"I don't know... He wanted to give out covering fire to issue an escape." Bismarck stated.

Prince of Wales would slam her hand down on the table, making everyone jump. "I should have never agreed to that damn command! He would still be here if I didn't... If I didn't..." She looked like she could break down into tears. Someone she knew and trusted... Was gone.

"It's just what I saw... I didn't see a body or anything but him going under... I wouldn't have left and searched for him If I wasn't being dragged away." Belfast puts her hand to her chest and closes her eyes.

Warspite would sigh sadly. "They had no choice. You were going to be hit by those shells eventually."

Belfast was deeply upset that she turned her back on her own Commander, that she disobeyed her role as a Maid and didn't help Alex every step of the way, same with Enterprise, she blamed herself for his death as well. Everyone has seen her mood change too, to smiling happy, to down right depressed.

Hornet began to speak up, trying to break the ice, but also upset about the death of the Commander. "What about that thing from Sakura Empire we recovered?"

Belfast would walk over to the other side of the room and bring over a Black and Red box, she would set it down and it would open. Everyone, except Belfast would gasp.

Enterprise spoke first. "A black mental cube?"

"Sakura Empire secret weapon based off Siren technology." Wales stated.

"Couldn't we use this? It might neutralize all those mass-produce ships that the Sirens are controlling." Cleveland asked.

A new friendly face spoke up, named Akashi. "The Orochi itself controls the Siren ships, acute he's just extra support."

"Our intel said they were building something. I guess this massive Orochi is it." Hornet explained.

"What's the relationship between the Orochi and this cube?" Vestal asked. Akashi began to shake her head.

"What we do know . ." Prince of Wales was finally able to speak again, but just barely. "That a Siren gave them this cube, that Akagi's worked closely with that Siren."

"Well if thats the case." Belfast stared at the cube. "Sakura Empire is engaged in a vast deception."

Akashi droops down her ears. "Akagi . . this would be a catastrophe . ."

Enterprise stares at the cube, then gasps real quiet. She moves her hand over and touches it . .

"But we must act quickly . . without a Commander, we can't do much, all we can do is fortify our defenses since we haven't yet, we only repaired." Cleveland told the group.

"All I want is Revenge..." Prince of Wales was pissed.

Illustrious would put a hand on her shoulder. "I understand we lost someone close... But we must keep our heads together... I think Alex would have wanted that, Wales..."

Wales would close her eyes as tears began to form. She'd grab Illustrious' hand on her shoulder hard and squeeze it. Illustrious and others thought the same thing as Wales... But they needed to be calm and collected right now.