Chapter 7 - Orochi.

Location: "USS Enterprise."
Date: "June 11th."
Time: 1300.
Pov: "Alex."
Status: "Stable."

"Commander?" I was shaken a bit out of my trance and looked over to see Enterprise. "You seemed to be... Thinking about something? It took me a minute to even get through to you." She told me.

I looked away from her and then back to her. "I was just thinking about something or rather... Someone's words towards me." I told her.

She was a little interested. "Who's?" Enterprise asked.

"Amagi. She used to tell me some things back then when I was always down. She always knew what to say to cheer me up or say to keep my day going. I have her to thank. And even still now I do." I told Enterprise. "Though, sometimes, I have nightmares about her. I blame the Siren's for her death, despite her being torn apart to rebuild Kaga."

"I see... I'm really sorry, Commander." She told me.

I chuckled slightly. "It's ok. But anyway, why're you here currently? Isn't there a meeting still currently going on in my office?" I asked.

"Well, 1. You are standing on my ship. And 2. I saw you snuck out of the meeting so I decided to see where you went off to." She said, standing beside me and looking out into the Ocean. "The Ocean... Hm..."

"I just needed fresh air is all." I told her.

She nodded. "I could tell."

It was quiet for a minute between the two of us before I finally broke the silence. "You know what's funny..." I said but stopped, she looked at me. "I'm also scared of the ocean sometimes. I always feel like I'm gonna drown in it by staying in it for too long."

"That's... A little surprising... How do you even suppress it? Sometimes it's... Hard for me to do it..." She'd ask.

"I don't." I said bluntly.

"Huh?" She was confused.

"I don't suppress it. I still fear it on battle. But I worry about other things than a small output of fear for water." I smile a little bit as I said this. "Fearing something while in battle will just make you show your weakness... Never show fear Enterprise."

She would just nod and look forward once more. "As long as you're here Commander... No one has anything to fear."

I smile a bit more hearing her say this. I would then look at her. "I do hope so, Enterprise... Because we really need to win this..."

"After you left, I stayed behind a little bit to listen in a bit more before trying to come find you." She said to me.

I look out into the Ocean for a split second then back to her. "Bring me up to speed then."

"Sakura Empire's port was heavily damage from a huge ship being sailed off into the sea. The sirens attacked an island that was deserted. They probably wanted to scare us." Enterprise was put a hand on her chin and thought for a moment.

"Orochi has been something for the sirens for a long time, but I didn't think they'd give it to Sakura Empire to turn on us." I told her.

"How do you know?" She asked me.

I sigh. "It... Was a pretty weird event, I gotta tell ya..."

"C'mon, Commander, I'm sure it isn't as bad as you say." She said, crossing her arms.

I then sigh once more and stare at her straight in the eyes. "I was captured by Sirens a bit ago. or at least... By Purifier. And she had some interesting stuff to say to me. I'm surprised I even made it out alive...."