Chapter 14 - The journey to Sardegna Empire

Hey guys, what's going on? Doing good? Nice. Here's the next chapter out finally. Hope you enjoy. I kinda rushed through it so, there's bound to be some mistakes of words. No need to point them out. I'll fix them another time. I still need to rework the older chapters a bit.

But anyway, I'll fix some errors later. I'm currently just trying to get this chapter out for you guys and worry about the mistakes later.

Till next time!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: "Overseas/Musashi's Battleship."
Date: "March 2nd."
Time: "0500."
POV: "Commander Alex Rose."
Status: "Stable."

I was sitting in the bridge wing of Musashi's ship, looking out into the seas. She was standing beside me, with her hands behind her back like she was in a parade rest.

We were on our way to the Sardegna Empire. To make amends to them and the Vichya Dominon. Though it'll take some work to even remotely do that . .

I only took two ships with me on this run. Shinano, and Musashi. I had to do this quick in the morning before 2 certain people found out . . Er well . . Everyone I guess.

Morely surprised that Belfast didn't find out. But I'm pretty sure everyone will soon. It's almost sunrise.

But anyway . . apparently Roon has been after me too for quite some time and it's fucking me up as well. And I'm going to be honest that bitch is straight up eviler than Akagi . . I'd rather just date Akagi at that point . . But I think they both are even on evilness.

I don't know.

I sigh in frustration. Musashi would look over to see me in deep thought. "Shikikan?" I look over at her, tilting my head. "Are you ok? You seem troubled by something." Musashi was getting pretty overprotective of me lately. It makes sense why she'd ask. Though it's kinda weird she is getting like that . . Ever since that incident back in February.

I just shrug at her though. "Kinda just wondering how I'm still here really." I'd turn away from her, looking out the window to see Shinano on her ship, standing at the edge of hers like how Akagi and Kaga did when we battled them . . "Though, I am still glad I made it this far. And I plan to keep going till the day I die." I felt a hand on mine. I look up at Musashi.

"Everyone would be quite angry if you had perished. Even me." She'd squeeze her hand on mine. I continue to stare at her. "I am happy that you made Sakura Empire and Iron Blood see the light. I believe you will do the same for the last two nations as well. And we are all here every step of the way, Shikikan."

I nod to her. We'd stare at each other for a minute longer. I was about to look away until I saw my hand interlocking with hers. Did I unconsciously interlock with her by accident?

I yank my hand away quickly. "Sorry . ." I said to her, blushing a bit while sighing.

She'd giggle quietly to herself. "It's ok, Shikikan. I didn't say you had to pull away."

Wow this girl is blunt isn't she?

"Shikikan, we have a bit of a problem." Shinano would speak into her radio, looking at the bridge we both are on. "I see fog up ahead. I'm sure Musashi saw it too."

I thought to myself for a moment. "Mirror Sea possibly?" I asked her through the radio.

"I believe so. We need to steer around quickly and now before we enter it." I nod, though she couldn't obviously see it.

"Right, let's try to steer around this damned thing quick and fast. It must've been left here by accident by the Sirens or something." I said to Shinano, but Musashi had a different assumption.