Info (1)

🔸YOU are Izuku's mom, your husband (Izuku's father ) died  from a illness so that's what they told her they never gave her back the body.

🔸YOU are quirkless but a strong independent beautiful woman who need no man. 

🔸YOU Are 24 in this book heroes and villains will be inbetween 20 to 30 cause I say so. ( My book my rules don't like then get the f out of here.  )

🔸Some students from U.A and certain villains will be 3 to 18 depending on who they are. 

🔸YOUR About 5'6 in height. 

🔸Kind , Sweet , easily flustered and a bit of a crybaby but will hurt and become quite an angry fluffy doggo courtesy of Mitsuki.

🔸Your a nurse working on being a doctor.

🔸Your will look like Inko but with your hair color and eye color so when somebody says that Izuku looks like you they will mean in freckles (that will be mandatory)  and eye shape alright.

🔸Milf body but your an innocent woman. (Even tho 90% percent of you aren't ...... You know who you are. )

Any more info will be written here any questions on the book i will answer on a separate chapter.

I don't own characters I only own you well half.  You are you and I created book you.  Any complains you have about my writing or anything that is not Constructed and I mean CONSTRUCTED criticism will be ignored and if further insults on the writing and anything else revolving around the book you will be block and deleted. 

Enjoy the book 😊
...... But I will personally destroy you if you insult my work.