Convention (part 1)

It was another day in the Midoriya residence. The bird where chirping a lovely tune. As the suns rays lighted the room. Hitting Mama Midoriya face.  Making her Shuffle back into her covers. 

Soon footsteps could be heard as the door semi slam open and a body jump on her making her loose her breath.

"Izu stop that " Tomura semi yelled at the small broccoli that was on top of (Y/n). He soon joined in by floping on the bed besides them.

(Y/n) groan slightly as her eyes ajusted to see her  smiling child.
"Morning Zuzu , Morning Tomu. Is there a reason you woke me up so early."

As Tomura sat up he was about to answer only for Izuku to eruptly move making Tomura fall of the bed with a thud. 

"HEY!!! " Tomura yelled out only to be ignored by the hyperactive small child.

"Mama mama, convenshion.  Theres a hero conveshion.  Can we go?. Prewty pweez !? " Izuku whines as he stared down (y/n) with his large emerald doe eyes.

"Don't get why we have to go I kinda just want to stay in bed amd sleep. " Tomura said as he got back into bed snuggling close to (Y/n) who caressed his hair.

Izuku pouted before slightly slaping Tomura who just gave a tired glance.

"Mama! Tomu-nii is being lazy"  This made (Y/n) give a cheeky smile. Before putting a thinking face.

"I don't know Zuzu sleeping in sure sound fun. "( Y/n) said as she pulled both Izuku and Tomura near her giving them nose nuzzles along with cheek kisses. 

Tomura acepted his fate. While Izuku tried to push mom his mom away.  He close his eyes and started to trash around.  His cheeks puff of as (Y/n) kissed them.

"Mama!!!!! Nooooooo stop " Izuku whine.  He turn to Tomura for help but Tomura just kiss his cheek and laid down.

Izuku pouted and kick Tomura making the said boy slap back. As they where about to fight (Y/n) just put Izuku on her left and Tomura stayed on her right.

"Alright alright no fighting " (Y/n ) said as she rubs both of there heads. Both of them just stared at eachother Izuku closing his eyes and sticking his  tongue out.  While Tomura gave a dead glance and flip him of receiving a quick smack im the head.

"So what time is the convention?" (y/n) question her baby. Making his eyes sparkle and Tomura just rolled his eyes and snuggle close to his moms chest.  Izuku just wiggled out of his mothers grip and jumping on the bed.  Making Tomura groan and hide in the covers. (Y/n) just laugh her messy (h/c) floping toward her face.  As her two sun's share a different aspect on heros.

"12:00 the convenshion swarts at 12 there will be a bunch of hewos. " Izuku then layed his head on her chest.  Giving her the puppy doll eyes making his gaze more unberable to say no too cause if you did that will be a sin.
Mama Midoriya squealed internally at her childs cuteness before signing knowing he can't say no. So she just nodded. 

"Alright we can go but you better be on your best behavior ya got it. " (Y/n) said sternly making Izuku salute. 

"Yes mama I  shall be good, Tomu get up lets go " Izuku yelled out trying to drag Tomura out of bed who just whine.

"Mama !! I want to sleep in !! " Tomura whine as he cling onto the covers.

"Tomu move it. "

"Make me child"

"Ill buy you whatever you want if you go with us. " (y/n) tried to bribe. Tomura just shakes his head.

"You do that anyways" (y/n) just deadpalms at his reply and simply picks him up making Izuku cheer running to get dress.

"Yea true but if you behave we will do whatever you want. " (y/n) said Tomura who was limp in her arms replied back.

"Anything?"
"Anything"

"So slepping in all day "  Tomura said.

"Yup , we can sleep all day. " (y/n) answers making Tomura lift up his arms and said yay with such a tired tone as he yawn making Mama Midoriya giggle as she kisses is cheek as he smiled. 

Izuku was already waiting for his family members.  Jumping up and down in his  All Might hoodie with blue shorts and his red shoes. The yellow bunny ears in the hoddie moving up and down with him. 

"Come on come on lets goooooo"
Izuku whines as he got his backpack ready.

"We are coming relax  Zuzu"
Mama Midoriya replied as she wore a Fatgum hoodie , black pants and her red shoes.
Tomura was just wearing a black hoodie with white scribles, black pants and red shoes.

"*Sigh* Lets just get this over with " Tomura said as he held his moms hand.

Izuku did the same as he jump up and down in glee. 
"Yay lets goooooooo!!!!!!"

(Y/n) giggled at her sons action as Tomura just look bored but smiled anyways at the happy broccoli. 

Thats when Tomura remember something. Pulling slightly at his moms hand. She looked down. 

"Huh what is it.?"

"You are staying very close to us no men near you or you go saving/ fighting people.  You understand mom. " Tomura said very sternly making (Y/n) sweatdrop.  Izuku nodded in agreement. 

"Yea yea no boys near you. "

"No boys huh ? Then what does that make you two. ?" (Y/n) replied making Izuku stop in his tracks. Tomura just stared.

"No boys besides us. We are the only boys you need mom. "

"Yea Big brother Tomu us right only us. "

"Only you guys , I can deal with that. "

"Yay!/ yay."