A Mask Man (3)

(Y/n) woke up with a foot in her face. She sat up to see our fluffy green child slightly snoring away.   (Y/n) smiles slightly as she kisses Izuku's cheek making him smile slightly in his sleep. She got up and got ready. 

She went towards the kitchen to make breakfast. Scrambled eggs and bunny shape pancakes. (Y/n) heard piter pater as she made a plate for Izuku. She soon saw him hold a blanket and an All Might plushy im his hands as he rub his eyes. His green hair all over the place his eyes half litted. 
"Morning Zuzu" (y/n) said as she put the plate filled with food on the table. Izuku's eyes slightly widen as he climb up the chair to sit down and dug in the pancakes making his cheeks puff up.

"Thnks mom" Izuku said with food in his mouth as he swallowed leaving honey stick on his cheeks. (Y/n) chucked slightly as she got a wet rag and dap it on the honey mark on his cheek. 

"Don't speak with food in your mouth Zu , you'll choke. " Izuku nodded as he continued to eat. (Y/n) followed in pursuit.

As they finish (Y/n) grab the dishes and put them in the sink. She'll clean them when she gets back. Izuku already ran to his room to pick his outfit , and (Y/n) followed im prusuite. As she entered his room she saw he had and All Might theme jacket a red -t-shirt and blue shorts. Beside that his Red shoes. 

(Y/n) pov
He looked at me for approval. Too which I nodded. Izuku smiled as he got his clothes off and tried to put on his clothing. He soon got on the bed as I tied his shoes. Izuku pointed at mine and smiled. 

"We match mommy " Izuku said smiling as I looked down to see I also wore red shoes much like his. I was wearing a black turtle neck sweater and blue pants that hug my tights /legs. I nodded in agreement as I put on his sweater and zip it up. He got of the bed as I finish.

" Let's go then." We walked out his room and as we where about to leave the house. He grab my hand and slightly pulled it.

"Mommy, Can you wear your sweater please so we can match. " he said as he pointed to the All Might sweater hanging on the coat hanger/rack.  I slightly sweat drop and tried to denied but he looked at me with his baby doll eyes and I broke. I sigh as I grab the sweater making him slightly bounce in delight. I put it on only for him to grab the end of it.

"Bend down momma I want I want to zip it for you please. " My heart squeezed as I slightly bend down for him to zip it.  He struggled at first but he did it. He gave me a big smiled as I kissed his cheek.

With that we walked out of the house locking it. Izuku got in the car and I buckled him in soon I got in as well and turn the car on.
With that we drove off.  I turn on the radio to listen to music. Soon I ended up in President Mic radio station making Izuku happy.

"Heyyyyyyy there little listeners. Today we have tons of music and info so get ready." the radio said. 
"Right now we will start with the song Two heroes hope you enjoy."

With that being said the song started to blast Zuzu singing along making Me sing with him. We had a blast with the music and the little trivia Zuzu made about heroes.

Soon we reach our destination. A hill with a house at the very top facing the ocean. Izuku smiled in amazed. I parked the car and Un buckled myself along with Zuzu.  Soon we got out of the car.  We walked near the door only for Izuku to get tackled by a large golden with brown spots. He wore a light blue collar and licked Izuku's face.

"GAH ZUKU YOU'RE HERE !!!! A little girl screamed as she push the dog aside to hug Izuku who is still on the floor.  The dog whined so I bend down to pet him. The girl had brown hair with four pink/red bows behind her head. She wore a yellow color shirt and a red overall skirt  And white socks with red flats. 

"Pinoko please get off the poor boy" A voice said from behind them only to reveal a tall man with black and white hair covering half his face. His pale face had a stich scar a darker shade. Burgury eyes.  He wore a back vest with a long white sleeve shirt and a red string bow.  He also had black pants and matching shoes.  He looked at me and gave a slight smile.

"A (Y/n) you're here great." He enters the house as me made me follow him. "Come along. " I nodded as I face my baby.

" Go play with Pinoko but be safe ok sweetie.  " Izuku nodded as he ran with Pinoko and Largo the dog. I took of my sweater and left it in the coat hanger then I ran to catch up to Dr. Black Jack.Once I did he teased me.

"All Might huh" I blush slightly out of embarrassment and punch his shoulder as he chuckled. 

"Oh shut up , you know I can't say no to my sons baby doll eyes. "
I rolled my eyes as he said sure in a sarcastic tone. I side glance at him and question him.

"Is there a reason Pinoko didn't  help you with your patient?"
He looked my way and sighs. 

"This man doesn't like quirks all that much and Pinoko wielding one made it hard for him to compline. So I ask you to help since you're quirkless." I nodded as we entered his work station to see a man sitting in one of the chairs.

He had short dark chocolate/amber hair burgury maybe. Golden eyes. He also wore a black medical mask. 3 beaded lobe peircings on his left ear.  He had a black long sleeve dress shirt and matching black dress pants being held by a chestnut brown belt. He also had a Grey tie around his neck.  He also had black shiny dress shoes. He also had white medical  gloves. His golden eyes slightly narrow as he saw me and he slightly froze but soon turn to face the doctor.

"So is she the one helping you today.? " His voice was so alluring.  Dr. Black Jack nodded and motion me to introduce myself. I slightly bow. 

" Im Midoriya (Y/n) , nice to meet you. " He nodded in reply. 

" Chisaki Kai , like wise. "