Chapter 2

Beast Boy and Raven walked into the tower. Beast Boy sat on the couch, and after a few seconds she joined him.

"You sure you're okay?" Beast Boy asked her.

Raven sighed, "Yeah, just angry. But I can't let Rage take over."

"Oh, okay, Rae. You know, you can talk to me at any time. Right?"

"You probably wouldn't understand." Raven sighed again.

"I think I would. Raven, you don't realize it, but we're way more similar than you think. We both struggle with our inner selves, your demon and my Beast. We've both fell in love with traitorous fakes. Malchior and Terra. And we've lost some people in our lifes, my parents and you lost all of Azarath. And now we're Titans."

Suddenly, Raven did something she hoped to never do, especially in front of Beast Boy. She cried.

Beast Boy enveloped Raven in a hug. "Shh. Raven, just let it out."

"Beast Boy, it hurts."

"I know, Rae. I know."

"No, I mean. It really hurts." Raven groaned in pain.

Beast Boy quickly let her go, "Where does it hurt?"

"Ev-Everywhere. B-Beast Boy? What's happening?" Raven said as she started to lose consciousness.

"Raven!" He caught her before she fell. "Raven, come on!" He shook her. She didn't respond. He grabbed the communicator and called the others.

"What's the problem, Beast Boy?" Robin answered first.

"Guys, it's Raven! She just passed out or something! Cyborg, what do I do?" Beast Boy panicked.

"Whoa, calm down. Take her to the infirmary. Check her pulse. We'll be there in five." They all hanged up.

Beast Boy quickly checked her pulse. It was weak. He picked her up and took her to the infirmary.

God, I hope she has five minutes.

*****************

He's coming. Raven could feel it. Only problem is, she didn't know who was coming. A voice in her head shouted, He's near! Raven, you have to run!

She trusted that voice and thrashed around. Crying out in pain.

"Sh, Raven, it's okay. Calm down." Beast Boy's voice said as she felt his hand on hers.

She gripped it as if it depended on her life.

"Whoa, ow. Raven, what's wrong?"

She started to sweat profusely, "He's coming! Beast Boy! He's coming for me!" She started to reach out, panicking.

"Raven! Whoa, girl! Calm down. BB, hold her down!" Cyborg commanded.

Raven felt hands grab her arms and hold them down, then she felt a different set of hands grab her feet as soon as she started to kick.

"Raven, please! Calm down." Robin said holding her feet.

"What is the happening?" Starfire cried watching as Raven thrashed around in the bed.

"Rae, please. Calm down. Please. Rae." Beast Boy whispered in her ear.

"He's coming! He's here..." Raven whispered. Then she woke up with a long, agonizing scream. It hurt everyone to hear it. They didn't know what to do when Raven opened her eyes. She looked around, terrified. Her breathing was uneven and her eyes were wide.

"He's coming! I don't know who, but he's coming. He's near. He-He's here. I feel him."

"Who's here, Raven? Where is he?" Cyborg asked.

"I don't know."