𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦!

Quinn had found Jason's death extremely difficult. When she had heard the news from Dick all she could do was blame herself. She knew what was going to happen and what did she do? Let Gar talk her into ignoring it until it was too late.

She isolated herself for the remainder of the evening and following day, refusing to leave her room or talk to anyone. She even ignored Gar for a few hours but eventually gave in and decided to speak to him.

When Dick had called the Titans to Gotham, Quinn had never packed so fast. She needed to get away from San Francisco, there were too many bad memories there.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice," Dick looked at the group in front of him, arms crossed over his chest, "I wish it was under better circumstances".

Kory scoffed before chuckling, "Nobody calls us under better circumstances".

Dick nodded, fairly agreeing with her statement, "I appreciate you for coming, but I should warn you, we're not in San Francisco".

The three teens shared giddy looks as they tried their best to stop their eyes from wandering around the Batcave in curiosity, trying their hardest to actually pay attention to Dick. 

"This city breeds a special class of criminal. People die here," he continued what he was saying, his tone serious, "And not just regular people. People like us... I don't want to lose anyone else".

"We know what we're up against," Dawn smiled lovingly, "You're family. We'd never let you do this alone". Dick gave a small smile in return, nodding his head.

"Can we see the Batsuit?" Conner asked, unable to contain his excitement and raising his hand like a child.

"No," Dick chuckled, shaking his head.

"The Batmobile?" the boy tried again, an innocent look on his face.

"Guys!" Kory scolded, turning over her shoulder to stare at the teens.

"What? They made me ask," Conner looked at Gar and Quinn, throwing them under the bus.

Gar glared back harshly, "We did not".