𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄

𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳!

One whole month had passed since Trigon was defeated. The team seemed to be forming well, training practically everyday, learning anything of importance. Somehow Dick was managing to look after three rowdy teens and a fiery Jason, but there was still chance for things to go wrong.

Quinn felt that they were working hard enough and deserved a break, even Jason who had been a cocky asshole the whole time. Luckily for them, it was Rachel's sixteenth birthday and Quinn had easily persuaded Dick in letting her throw her best friend a surprise party.

"Okay, so we've got presents, balloons, food and... a cake," Quinn froze. "A cake!" she exclaimed in horror, "I forgot the cake!". 

"Well done, genius," Jason patted Quinn on the head as he went past, laughing at her misfortune. 

"Shut up," she grumbled.

"How could I forget?" Quinn sighed, turning to Gar. "There's no way we can get one made in time. You're gonna have to buy one," she grimaced at the thought of a store bought cake. 

"Why don't we bake one," Gar offered. 

Quinn's eyes lit up, "You think we have the stuff?".

The boy shrugged lazily, "Sure we do". 

"Gar, you are amazing!" she smiled brightly, practically jumping up and down on the spot. He grinned proudly in response, beginning to rummage through the cupboards for what they needed. Quinn picked up the list she had made, sighing under her breath, "There's still a few things we need".

"I'll go get them," Jason spoke through a mouth full of apple. 

The two turned to him, baffled. "Let me get this straight. The Jason Todd is actually volunteering to be helpful?" Quinn raised her eyebrows in disbelief. 

"It's been known to happen," he stated, far too proud of himself. "That and you're bossy. I don't do bossy," he took a bite of his apple. 

"There it is," Gar realized the real reason he wanted to leave the tower, rather disappointed with him.

"Okay. Just please, please, please don't screw this up," Quinn begged, walking up to the boy.