𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐃

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦!

Driving to Chicago to meet Dick at a safe house was something Quinn hadn't expected to happen. Of course it wasn't a bad situation, getting away from a dingy motel to stay in, what she could only assume was, one of Batman's safe houses seemed pretty ideal right now. 

The four stood in the lobby waiting to be let in. Gar was smiling brightly up at the camera with Quinn resting her elbow on his shoulder, her head tilted to the side. Kory was next to her, waving with a smirk on her face and Rachel stood awkwardly to the side, sighing impatiently.

Eventually the elevator doors opened. "Here we go!" Quinn smiled excitedly, running past the others like a child to enter first. 

"How old are you again?" Kory asked deadpan, walking in last. 

"I'm pretty sure she's still five," Gar joked, causing him to get shoved playfully by the girl, resulting in her getting shoved back. 

Quinn gaped at him, "Oh, you did not!".

"You drew first blood!" he defended himself, arms in the air. 

"And I'll draw last blood too," she pointed a finger in his face. 

He frowned at her, "That's not even a thing". 

Quinn cracked her knuckles, "Is that a challenge?". 

"Wha-" Gar didn't get to question the girl any further before she started playfully wrestling with him. 

Kory and Rachel stepped to the side, sighing at the two. "Seriously, how old are they?" Kory looked to the purple haired girl for an answer. 

"Will you two stop?" Rachel asked plainly but luckily for her the elevator stopped instead, the doors opening, allowing Rachel and Kory to leave.

"Say I win! Say I win!" Quinn chanted, holding Gar in a headlock. 

"N-never!" he struggled against her, confused at how a five foot tall girl could restrain him. To his fortune, it didn't last long as he wrapped his arms around her waist, throwing her over his shoulder as he left the elevator victorious.