𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦!

The room was filled with jazz music while Larry walked into the room, a tray upon his hand as if he was a waiter. Quinn sat between Rachel and Gar, fruit pieces designed as little men on the plate in front of her. 

Larry placed the tray between the two girls, removing the lid off two of them, revealing an onion ring man under one and a range of waffles, fries, fried chicken and corn on the cob under the other in a mountain. Larry then took his usual seat next to Cliff who stared at the food he could no longer eat, blinking rapidly as he attempted to contain himself. "Alright, then". 

"Let's eat," Gar finished, grinning around at everyone while they, minus cliff, tucked into their food. 

The Robotman watched Rachel intently as she bit into her waffle. "For gods sake, Cliff, stop staring at the poor girl," Larry scolded, only to be ignored.

"So, are the waffles crispy on the outside and a little bit gooey on the inside with just the right amount of butter?". 

Rachel smiled somewhat sympathetically, "They're perfect". 

"Yeah? Try the chicken," he encouraged. Rachel leaned forward, taking a piece of fried chicken, biting into it as her eyes widened in surprise. 

As Cliff questioned Rachel about the fried chicken, Quinn picked apart her fruit men, simply placing the different sweet treats into her mouth, she felt someone's gaze lurking on her. Glancing to the side, she saw Gar's eyes fixated on her as she ate. 

"Something on your mind, Tigger?" she raised a playful eyebrow, using the nickname she created for the boy.

He nearly choked on his own food, laughing awkwardly, "Nope. nope, nothin' at all". She smirked, turning back to the conversation at hand. 

"I used to love dancing!" Cliff mused. 

"Why can't you dance?" Rachel asked, frowning. 

"Oh, forget it. You're young. Nobody's dancing with this," he replied, knocking on his metal head sadly. 

"Hey, I offer to dance with you all the time!" Quinn piped up.