𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐄.𝐋._.𝐎

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦!

Quinn was strapped down to a chair, the back of her head completely exposed, the doctors at Cadmus preparing a chip that was to be implanted within it. 

She whimpered, her breaths ragged, a sweat building on her forehead. She wasn't in pain, she couldn't feel what they were doing, but she knew what they were doing. It made her feel objectified, like she was a subject again.

The people in lab coats were currently locating the spot to place the chip, Mercy Graves directing them from a separate room where she spectated. They were trying to find the part of her brain which would accept the chip and allow it to be used in the way they wanted it to. 

They needed a certain responsive area. They needed her anger. To Mercy, anger was the key, it was the thing that would drive Quinn to complete the tasks ahead of her.

Finally, the man had located the key spot in Quinn's brain, the monitor to the side beeping rapidly. The blonde felt anger pump through her veins as it was being stimulated throughout her body. 

"There," Mercy's voice echoed throughout the room, looking through the glass window. "Right there... That's the spot". 

"Hello, Quinn," Mercy gave the girl a thin lipped smile as she entered the room. 

"What's going on?" she questioned the woman, looking around the room for herself, a baseball bat waiting in front of her. 

"This is the beginning of your training," Mercy informed her. 

"The beginning of my what?" Quinn raised an eyebrow at her, "You're training me now? What am I, your fucking pet?".

Mercy let out a blunt chuckle, looking to the floor momentarily, "You remember our deal, don't you, Quinn?". A stern look made itself present on Quinn's face as she looked at Mercy with burning eyes. "Cooperation is key here," Mercy said, turning to leave the room, "You keep your end of the deal and we'll keep ours". 

The blonde let out a frustrated sigh as Mercy shut the door on her, walking around to the glass panel to watch the performance. "Bring in the opponent," the woman instructed, her hand fastening around the small remote in her hand as a girl walked into the room, a fighting sword in her hand.