𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦!

Dick looked over to the four younger members in the room. "Let's talk in the training room," he said, nodding his head in direction for Kory to follow. The woman glanced back before joining the side of Donna. Quinn rolled her eyes, she was starting to get really annoyed by their behavior.

"It's bad," Rachel said, shaking her head, "I can tell. They don't think we can handle hearing the truth". 

"I know a way we can find out," Gar spoke up, his back facing the three girls. He walked off, expecting them to follow after him, which they soon did after sharing skeptical glances.

"So, there's cameras in every room, huh?" Rose questioned, looking up at the screen which displayed the former members gathered in the training room. 

"Blame Bruce Wayne, he built the place," Gar shrugged, looking down at the keyboard. 

"Where's the sound?" she asked, leaning over to look at the deck herself. 

"Yeah, I-I, uh," Gar chuckled, "Don't feel comfortable doing this, it feels sketchy".

Rose looked up at him, her look confident, "Aren't you tired of being lied to?". 

"Dick isn't lying to us," Rachel said softly, "He doesn't want us getting involved... He's protecting us". 

"And how's being kept in the dark making us any safer?". 

"She does has a point, you guys," Quinn said, tilting her head as she looked at the pair. 

"They're hiding something," Rose pointed at the screen, "And I wanna know what it is. Quinn clearly does, too... Don't you?".

Gar leaned forward, pressing the button which allowed them to listen in on their conversations, Kory's voice emitting into the room. "Why don't we find this guy and neutralize him?".

Donna chuckled sarcastically, "It's not that easy. We barely survived his last attack". 

"Jason is hurt, alone, scared, and I- we all know what that feels like... Bottom line is, he's one of us, she's not. So handing her over, if it saves his life, I know I can sleep a little better at night knowing I did the right thing!" Hank stated firmly.