Background

Hi!! This is my first story so sorry if it's bad I'll do my best and I'll do my best to update it regularly. So here is the Background for Estrella.

Estrella Sanchez was born on December 12 1977 to Cindy Sanchez and Ricky Cortez in America. Cindy and Ricky stayed together for 4 more years and in the third year had Estrella's little sister Rosa Sanchez on May 18. Cindy married Brent Smith 2 years later. Now Both Estrella and Rosa could do weird things and didn't know why till Estrella turned 11 and she got a letter saying she was excepted in the Illermornying school of witchcraft and wizardry. Estrella always knew her and her sister were special just not this special. When Cindy read the letter she had freaked out and disowned Estrella and sent her to go live with her grandfather Gilbert Sanchez, Now Estrella really didn't mind because she was treated horribly there anyway and her grandfather treated her good the one thing she didn't like was not seeing her sister. Cindy had written back to Illermornying and said she is not allowed to go there. Somehow Dumbledore had heard of this and went and asked Estrella if she wanted to go to Hogwarts instead and she said yes. Now it's 5 years later Estrella is a good Gryffindor student and is good friends with the Weasley twins and the golden trio, her sister visits a lot and she is happy living with her grandfather. He had built her a little library in their house so she can do school work when she is home. Rosa had stayed with Cindy and goes to Illermornying and when she is home she tries to avoid her mother till she gets to go to her grandpa's to see her sister. These past two years has been hectic for Estrella because she's been worried over the golden trios safety she just hopes this year is different for them, but what she doesn't know it's gonna be different for her to.