Chapter 3

I sit up and stretch, I get out of bed and grab my uniform and a towel. I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower,I rinse out  my strawberry conditioner and get out, I quickly dry off and change in to my uniform and put my hair into a ponytail. I walk out and get my wand and bag. I go over to Angelina's bed and wake her up.

" Hey Ang' it's time to get up, you get in the shower and I'll wake up Katie"

" Ok thanks Estrella see you at breakfast" Angelina say as she get up.

I walk over to Katie's bed and wake her up

" Katie it's time to get up Ang' is in the shower so you'll have to wait, see you at breakfast" I tell Katie

" Mmmhm see ya E" Katie says sleepy

I walk out of the dorm and down the stairs to the common room, when I reach the bottom I see George and Fred waiting for me.

" Hey boys ready for breakfast" I say announcing my presence

" Finally you took forever E" Fred says

" Let's go I'm starving" said George while he held his stomach

" you both are drama queens" I reply as we walk out of the common room and to the great hall.

" How could you-"

" -Accuse us of such a thing"

" You hurt us-"

" -right here E"

The twins say after one another while putting a hand over their heart feigning hurt.

I raise an eyebrow and smirk while saying " my point proven exactly"

I poke both of them in the stomach and take off tuning into the great hall.

" Hey!!" They say simultaneously

Then I hear them chasing after me, I run into the great hall and hide behind a very frazzled and confused Mocgonagal.

" Mrs.Sanchez may I ask why you are hiding behind me?" she asks

" Well Minnie if you must know I'm hiding from the twins" I answered

" And may I also ask why you are hiding from Mr. And Mr. Weasley?" She asks

" I called them drama queens and poked them in the stomach and then I took off" I reply

" Ahh well my little problem child they are coming so if I were you I would hide underneath the Hufflepuff table" she says with a wink.

" Thanks , see ya in Transfiguration Minnie" I say as I kiss her on the cheek and run and hide underneath the Hufflepuff table.

" Estrella what are you doing?" Cedric asks as he looks underneath the table

" Hiding from the twins ced, can you help me" I whisper to him.

He chuckles and nods his head yes and motions me to hide by his bag. I follow instructions and move by his bag while I try to stifle my laughs. I poke his leg to ask if the twins are gone now. He puts his hand under the table and gives me a thumbs up, I crawl out from under the table and look around to double check.

Next thing I know I'm on the ground being tickled by the twins.

" Ok-ok-ok I surrender" I say while laughing

" That's what-"

" -We thought" the twins say

They help me up and I look over to see Cedric doubling over in laughter. I point an accusing finger at him.