Chapter 1

BANG!! BANG!!

" Estrella get up or your gonna be late to the train!!" Grandpa said

" Ok Grandpa thanks I'm up now!"

" No problem and coffee's done by the way!!"

"Ok!" 

"Thank Godric coffee exists" I say to myself

I get up and change into a purple hoodie and throw on a pair of black jeans and my black and white converse. I tuck my wand in my waist band and drag my trunk downstairs.

" Here's your coffee and are you ready" Grandpa said and hands me my coffee which I down.

"Yeah and thanks" I reply

" Ok well do good this year and study for your... What are they called again C.A.T.S."

I laugh " No grandpa they are called O.W.L.S."

" Oh right well study for those and have fun but not to much fun and I'll see you for Christmas" he said with a wink.

" Yes grandpa and you take care of yourself ok promise me"

" Yeah yeah whatever I will"

"Promise me grandpa I mean it" I say sternly

" Ok ok fine I promise now go or your gonna be late"

" Ok love you grandpa bye" I kiss him on the cheek

"Love you be safe"

Dumbledore had the Floo network connected to my house to the Leaky Couldron so I can get to London quicker instead of flying.

I wave to grandpa and grab my trunk and a handful of Floo powder.

" The Leaky Couldron!!" I yell as I go up in green flames

Next thing I know I see Tom the barkeep then I'm picked up and all I see is red hair.

" Ahh!!"

"FRED GEORGE PUT HER DOWN THIS INSTANCE!"

I get put down and I look up and see my two favorite redheaded twins, I engulf them in a hug.

" You miss us E" Fred says

" Duh who else am I supposed to annoy" I say and laugh and let them go

"Estrella dear how are you and how's your grandfather" Mrs. Weasley asks me as she hugs me

" We're doing good Mrs.Weasly" I say as I hug her back

" Oh stop with this Mrs.Weasly nonsense call me Molly" Molly says

"Ok Molly"

Next thing I know I hear a squeal and then I'm tackled down and my vision is blurred by brown bushy hair.

" Her- mi-onie ca-n't bre-ath" I get out

" Oh sorry Estrella I'm just happy to see you" Hermione say as she let me go and helps me up.

" It's alright 'mione would've done the same " I say

I look behind her and see Harry , Ron, and Ginny waiting for their turn.

" Hiya Harry how are you?" I say as I hug him

" I'm good Estrella" he says as I let go

" Ronald" as I hug Ron

" Really Estrella do you have to call me Ronald" Ron says and he lets me go

" Yes Ron and I will till the day I die" I say as I put my hand over my heart like I'm making a promise.

" Excited for your 2nd year Gin" I say as I hug Ginny

" Yeah just hope it not like last year" she says as she burys her head in my neck, I rub her back.

" I promise it won't Gin just talk to us when something is wrong ok" I let her go

" Ok" she says as she nods

" Where's Mr.Weasly and Percy?" I ask as I look for them

" Oh they're getting the cars which reminds me we better get going" Molly says

We get our trunks and get into the cars and head to the station.

We get to the station and run through the wall between platform 9 and 10. We hand our trunks to the people that put them away and head on to the train.

" Hey Fred, George  I'm going with Harry Ron and Hermione because I promised I'd sit with Hermione on the train this year" I say as I start to follow the trio.

"Ok see you at the sorting E" George says and drags Fred to a compartment.

We finally find a compartment with one guy in it who looks to be asleep. Me and Harry sit by him, me next to him and Harry next to the door and Ron and Hermione sits across from us.

" Who do you think he is?" Ron asks

" Professor R.J.Lupin" Hermione answers

" How do you know? How does she know?!? How does she know everything?!?" Ron says

" Shh Ronald she read it on his trunk now quite down because it looks like he is trying to sleep" I reply

" Do you really think he's asleep" Harry asks

I poke Professor Lupin and he does nothing " looks like he is why?" I ask

" Because I gotta tell you guys something" He says and shuts the compartment door.

                         ~Time skip~

" So you think Sirius Black escaped Azkaban to find you and kill you?" I ask

I feel a shift next to me and I look, afraid professor Lupin had woken up but he just moved his foot. I look back to Harry and I see fear in his eyes, so I hug him.

" Hey it's ok Harry your gonna be fine I mean your Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, you defeated Voldemort at 1 years old and at 11 and 12, your a badass Sirius Black doesn't stand a chance against you" I say to comfort him, and he smiles.

" Yeah but no one has ever escaped Azkaban before" Ron say

I glare at him and Hermione hits him on the head.

" It's alright that doesn't mean anything Harry,right Ron" Hermione says

" Yeah yeah no your gonna be fine harry" Ron says nonconvinceing.

Suddenly the train stops and it starts to get cold.

" We shouldn't be there yet" Hermione says

" Maybe we've broken down" Harry says

Ron looks out the window and says " someone's getting on the train"

About 3 mins later our compartment door opens and I see a Dementor, I learned about them last year when I taught myself DADA because of Lockhart not teaching us anything. I stood up.

"EXPECTO PROTNUM!!" Another voice and I say and the Dementor is thrown back and leaves the train.