Chapter 9

I get up and groan regretting the cookie eating contest I had with Angelina and the twins last night. I did win though so that a plus. I get ready a little bit happy because I know I don't have to see Remus today. I walk downstairs after waking up Katie and Ang'.

" Hey E bet your feeling those cookies about now" Fred says teasing me.

" Piss off Weasley" I say flipping him off

" Ohh what did the house elves put in those cookies they made you feisty" George said smirking.

" Oh I can show you feisty Weasley" I said narrowing my eyes at him. " Now Fred turn around because I don't think I can walk anymore"

Fred rolls his eyes but does as he's told and I jump on his back, he carries me to the great hall with George following us.

He drops me on a seat and sits next to me as George sits on the other side. He nudges me on the side and I sigh and put down my toast.

" What Fred I really want my toast" I say

" Your toast can wait E, why is professor Lupin giving me a look so bad I would probably die on the spot if looks could kill" he says pointing up to the professors  table, where infact Remus is glaring at Fred.

" I don't know what'd you do" I say lying

" Nothing yet, not to him at least" Fred says smirking at me.

I roll my eyes and smile then take a bite of my toast. Hermione comes in and looks up at the professors table and looks at me with her eyebrows raised, I shrug at her and she shakes her head and sits Infront of us.

" Morning Hermione" I say

" Morning E, Fred, George" she says nodding to the twins and they nod back saying a silent hello since they have food stuffed in their mouths.

" The boys didn't wanna get up 'moine" I say

" I went up to their dorm and used the water charm and everything and they still didn't get up, those two could sleep through a war" she said with a frustrated face

" Yeah well I got these two to get up before me by threatening to not let them use my notes or copy my homework worked like a charm they get up and are ready waiting for me in the common room, isn't that right boys" I say

" Yep-"

" We didn't-"

" Want to-"

" Fail mum-"

" Would freak"

They say finishing after each other.

" Ok well I'll try that if not I'll bribe Ron with food and Harry with treacle tart" Hermione said.

I laugh and she starts to chuckle. The Bell rings.

" Oh what class do you guys have first today 'Mione" I ask

" Potions" she said with a scrunched up face.

My eyes widen. " Sorry Hermione I would love to help but I got Minnie and you know how she is" I say in pity

" It's alright just go E I'll see you at lunch" Hermione says.

I get my bag and head to Transfiguration. I enter the class before Minnie and sit in the back with George and Fred as usual.

     ~ Time skip to the end of potions~

George , Fred and I are walking out of the dungeons.

" Estrella! Estrella!!" Someone yells and I look up to see Cedric.

" Hey ced what's up" I say as he catches up to us.

" I just came from Lupin's class and he asked me to come and get you said something about your guys extra lessons or something" he tells me

" Oh uhh ok does he want me now" I ask

" Yeah he said as soon as possible" Cedric says

" Ok thanks" I say still walking with the twins and Cedric leaves to go to his other friends.

" Aren't you gonna go E" George asks looking at me confused as to why I didn't go right away.

" Yeah just not now he made me mad so I'm being petty" I say smirking at them.

" Ahh they grow up so fast Georgie" Fred says wiping fake tears away as George fakes cries on his shoulder.

I roll  my eyes and bump my shoulder into them and take off running once again. I slide through a passage that takes me to Minnie's office. I walk in.

" Hey Minnie how's your day so far?" I ask plopping down in the chair across from her.

" Mine is good so far how's yours" McGonagall says

" Good just escaped from Fred and George the usual" I say as I shrug.

She slides over a tin of cookies and I take two. We just sit in silence before I hear two pairs of footsteps coming down the hall.

" Well that's my que Minnie see ya later" I say saluting her.

I run out the door and back through the passage way before the twins see me. I start to head twords the great hall. I'm half way there before I hear. " Estrella! Estrella!!" I turn to see it Lupin and I try to walk away as fast as I can. He unfortunately catches up to me. I curse my shortness silently.

" Why are you ignoring me?" He asks

" Well I don't know why'd you do what you did yesterday" I ask back

" Look I know I made a mistake" he says looking around and pulling me into an empty classroom and casts the silencing charm. " I wanna fix it I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me"

" I wanna forgive you Remus I really do but I just need sometime ok" I say looking into his eyes which look sadder then usual.

" Ok I uhh I understand I hurt you and it will take sometime to heal I get that but please can we please do our lesson things or whatever they were still" he says with a hopeful look on his face.

I think about the pros and cons for a minute before I answer. " Ok yes but every other day because people will start to get suspicious"

" Ok I can work with that" he says smiling at me.

" Ok well I gotta go see you tomorrow Remus" I say smiling.

" See you tomorrow" he says as I leave.

Maybe things will work out I hope so.