Chapter 4

" Estrella Sanchez"

I look up to see him looking around the room expecting someone to get up. Angelina nudges me on the arm. I stand up and start walking over to his desk trying not to blush. When he see's who stood up his eyes widen a bit and a light blush covers his face as he smiles warmly.

I sit down in the chair across from him and look down at my hands in my lap. He clears his throat and I look up.

" So uh I honestly just been asking random questions so uh I kinda ran out of conversation starters so why don't you ask me a question" he says bashfully

" Oh uh ok how about ummm what's your favorite book?" I reply

" Hmm good question I would have to say maybe Jane Eyre" he answers

" Oh that's a good one but maybe not my favorite" I say

" You read?" he asks a little surprised.

" Yeah helps me escape the world when I need a break from it" I said

" Well then Mrs.Sanchez what's your favorite book?' he ask with a slight smirk.

" Well right now I would have to say Pride & Prejudice" I answer

" Oh and you judged me for Jane Eyre" he says with a teasing smile and eyebrows raised.

We both chuckle.

" I didn't I just said it is a good one but not my favorite" I say with a little goofy smile.

" Well Mrs.Sanchez if you ever want to borrow a book or want a book recommendation you can come talk to me sometime" he says while looking into my eyes and smiling.

" I would like that" I say smiling back.

RING!! RING!!

We both jump startled by the bell forgetting where we were. Professor Lupin stands up and clears his throat.

" We will do the same thing on Wednesday when you guys do your double, you guys will hand in your papers then,have a good day and see you Wednesday" he says to the class.

I stand up and go get my stuff. Before I leave I take one last glance at Lupin before I leave and I see him already looking at me, I smile and wave at him and he does it back then I leave.

I run after the twins and jump on George's back.

" Onward my noble stead" I say in a posh voice while pointing off into the distance.

" And where to my fair lady" he says mimicking me

" To the kitchens stead because I am itching for a snack" I answered

" Godric E how can you eat so much and still be that small?" Fred asks amused

" I don't know I guess it's just a a gift now onward I need my chocolate chip cookies" I reply.

" As you wish " George says as he starts running with Fred chasing after us.

Once we make it to the entrance of the kitchens I hope off George's back and tickle the pear. As soon as I step in to the kitchens I feel my legs wrapped in a hug.

" Mrs.Estrella is back!! What can Binky do for miss!!" Binky the house elf says

" Hey Binky can I get some chocolate chip cookies for me and my friends" I say

" Oh is Masters Fred and George here with Miss?" Binky asks

" Yes they are Binky would you like me to get Fred for you?" I ask

" Oh if Miss will please and well you get him Binky will get cookies for Miss" she answers

" Ok I'll be right back and thank you Binky" I say before I step out to get Fred.

" Hey Fred Binky wants to see you" I say in a sing song voice

" Oh no here we go" Fred says as he walks in.

" Come on Georgie you know you don't want to miss the show" I say trying not to laugh.

" Ladies first madame" he says

" Oh what a gentleman" I say putting a hand to my heart as I walk in with George following me.

As soon as we walk in we see Binky blushing and talking to Fred. She hands me the bag of cookies.

" Thank you Binky we'll see you later have a good day" I say having to drag Fred from her because she wouldn't let go of him.

" Oh thank Godric I thought she was never going to let go of me" Fred says

" I don't know Freddie, if you can't find a girl at least you know you'll always have Binky" George says teasingly.

I just bust out laughing as Fred hit George in the arm and tries to hit me. I take off as he chases me and George chases him.

I turn my head to see how far behind me they are and then out of nowhere I slam into something warm and hard. I step back and see it's professor Lupin who happens to be walking with McGonagall.

" Hiya Minnie,Professor Lupin" I greet

" Mrs. Sanchez why are you running?" Minnie asks

" Well I'm running from Fred who's running from George" I reply

" And why are you running from Mr.Weasly who's running from Mr.Weasly" she asks a bit amused.

" Well you know Binky the house elf right" I ask and she nods

" And you know how she has a crush on Fred?" I ask and she nods again while Lupin looks amused and confused.

" Well we were in the kitchens getting chocolate chip cookies" I say holding up the bag of cookies. " Anyways she wouldn't let go of Fred so I had to basically pry her off him and once we were out Fred said and I quote ' Oh thank Godric I thought she was never going to let go of me' and then George said '  I don't know Freddie, if you can't find a girl at least you know you'll always have Binky' " I say in deep voices.  "and then I started laughing then Fred hit George and he tried to hit me but I dodged him and took off and he went after me and George went after him trying to get him back also I can hear them so do you mind if I hide behind you professor Lupin, no great thanks" I says while I hid behind them.

" Wh-what just happened?" Professor Lupin asks confused and amused.

" Ahh well I forget to tell you, Lupin meet my problem child, problem child meet Lupin" Minnie answers

" Oh well hello problem child" Lupin says very amused

" Hello Lupin, ok there here hide me and pretend to talk to each other"

And Minnie and Lupin did as they were told. Then Minnie yelled at the twins.

" No running in the corridors Weasley's" she yell

" Have either of you seen Estrella" Fred voice says

" No" professor Lupin says

" Are you sure? Minnie might just be hiding her" George says

" Detention Mr. Weasley my name is professor McGonagall not Minnie" Minnie says " now off you two go" she says.

I hear them walk off and I start laughing.

" That is two times today problem child" Minnie says

" Sorry Minnie they just like to chase me which I don't get how they don't catch up to me earlier today on our way to Lupins class they took off without me and I had to jog to catch up with them" I say

" Well Mrs.Sanchez as my personal experience as a boy we are a bit slow sometimes" Lupin says

" Ahh so your saying that you and the twins don't got a lot of brains because your all boys" I say with a smile

" Exactly wait what no that is not what I'm saying" he says flustered

I look over to see Minnie trying not to laugh.

" I'm just messing with you Lupin, the twins just don't know how to run like I do, well I gotta go and eat these cookies see you both later" I say as I wink. Then I walk back to Gryffindor Tower.