Chapter 6

" Remus does this have anything to do with you being a werewolf?"

His face paled and eyes widen. He started to shake a little.

" H-h-how do you know? You know what never mind uh I-I- uhh I gotta go" He said and he ran out of the room.

I stood there staring at the door wondering why he wouldn't let me explain. I walked out of the room 5 minutes later . I headed to the great hall for dinner and once there sat between the twins.

" Hey E where'd you go?" George asked

" Oh I was talking to Minnie" I lied

" ok" Fred and George said believing me.

I looked up to the teachers table looking for him but he wasn't there, and it was the same way for breakfast,lunch and dinner the next day. He was trying to avoid me I could tell. The next day it was the same he wasn't there at breakfast. But today I see him no matter what because I have double DADA today.

The twins and I walk out of charms and start to head to DADA.  We walk in and Lupin is in there sitting at his desk looking at some papers and he doesn't bother to look up. The twins give me a questioning look and I lie shrugging my shoulders acting like I don't know what happened.

I sit  next to Angelina again with the twins behind us. He doesn't look up once till the class is full.

For the whole lesson he didn't even glance my way no matter how many times I tried catching his eye. When class ended he just dismissed us and went straight to his office. Everyone looked at each other wondering what happened then walked out.

It was like this for a whole week till he came to dinner on Sunday. He sat next to Minnie and talked to her the whole time. He didn't look at anywhere expect at her or his food, as soon as dinner was done he left.

This went on till I decided to confront him on Wednesday. After class he went straight to his office. I told the twins to tell professor sprout that I'm probably gonna be late because I need to ask professor Lupin something about the homework.

I start to walk up the stairs and I knock on the door.

" Come in" came a voice on the other side of the door

I walk in and see his eyes widen and his face pale.

" You didn't let me explain myself on Monday" I say

" I-I-I expected you tell everyone the next morning I was surprised to not see Dumbledore telling me I had to leave" he says

" I wouldn't tell anyone that your a werewolf , will you let me explain myself now" I tell him while sitting down

" Ok I guess" he answers

" The reason is from the train, my sister Rosa goes to Illvermornying and she has a friend who is a werewolf, I've been keeping track of the moon cycle ever since. So when you were sleeping and seeing your scars and knowing there was a full moon the night before I knew you were a werewolf" I explain

" Why didn't you tell anyone" he asks

" I didn't tell anyone because I may not care that your a werewolf others might plus I didn't think you wanted people to know" I say

" You don't care that I'm a monster" he says

" No offense Remus but why would I be scared of someone who carries around chocolate and most likely folds his socks and wears grandpa sweaters" I say with a teasing smile. " Besides your the best teacher we've had and your not a monster"

" Your an odd person you know that Estrella" he says with a small smile

" I could say the same about you Remus" I say smiling back.