Chapter 10

Remus and I have been doing good for these past weeks, I think I'm ready to forgive him. It's almost Christmas, my birthday already passed and Remus got me a moon bracelet.

Me and Remus are currently doing one of our ' extra lessons ' . My head is in his lap and he is playing with my hand.

" So what are you doing for Christmas" he asked me

" Just going home to see my grandpa and sister, you?" I answered

" Probably just go home and read, sleep in" he said

" Wait are you not spending Christmas with anyone" I say sitting up.

" Well no I'll probably go to a pub or visit Kingsley" Remus said.

" Nope I will not be having any of that , you will come and spend Christmas with me and my family" I say

" No I don't want to impose on your family time, besides won't it be weird for you bringing home your professor" Remus said

I rolled my eyes, " Remus my grandfather and sister won't mind, they love company especially our kind, they will also agree with me when I say no one should spend Christmas alone" I said to him

We held eye contact for a minute, untill he gave up and I won. Remus sighed.

" Fine, but only if it's ok with your grandfather" Remus said sternly.

" It'll be fine, you know what I'll owl him now" I say getting up from the couch.

Remus tries to pull me back down.

" No please don't leave yet" he says

" Don't worry I'll be back tomorrow to make it up ok" I say patting his head.

He hugs me and rests his head my my stomach.

" Please don't go" he begged

" Ok how about this you can walk me to the owlery and we can come back, how's that" I say running my hand through his hair.

He looks up at me like a kid and he has this big lopsided smile, he just to cute.

" Ok" he says standing up.

I'm the small one now, I only go up to his shoulder. He shrugged on his coat, I put mine on and we headed to the owlery. I wrote the letter and sent it off.

We were walking back when we got stopped by Snape.

" Lupin what are you and Mrs. Sanchez doing?" Snape drawled out.

" Oh we were just getting some air, was giving her a break from our extra lessons" Remus answers

" Is that so and what were you teaching her today, werewolves" Snape said with a small smirk.

" Actually sir he was teaching me about slimy greasey haired men like yourself and how to defend my self and others from them" I said smiling sweetly.

I could see Remus trying not to laugh.

" Why you insolet litt-" Snape was saying before Remus interrupts him

" Now now Severus that is no way to talk to students now I think me and Mrs. Sanchez will take our leave and bid you a good evening, come Mrs. Sanchez we shall continue our lesson" Remus said

Remus and I walked a bit before I busted out laughing. He chuckled.

" That was amazing" Remus exclaimed

" Yeah well that was a fast save if you hadn't done that I would probably be scrubbing all his Couldrons till the day I die"  I say

" Yeah well if I didn't save you I wouldn't be able to do this" he said lifting me up and walking in to his personal office.

I giggle " Remus" I whine. " put me down"

" And why should I" he says giving me his ever so charming smile.

He lowers me down to right above his face and my breath hitches in my throat, brown eyes are looking into beautiful green. I inch closer to his face and look at his full pink lips. I lean down and kiss him softly. He lowers me down slowly, as soon as my feet hit the floor he kisses me harder, he grabs my butt and I gasp not expecting it, he uses this time to shove his tounge in my mouth and quickly wins dominance.

He taps me on my thigh and I jump and wrap my legs around his waist, he backs up and sits down on his couch so now I'm straddling him. I unconsciously grind my hips. And a groan comes from the back of his throat.

" Estrella..... We shouldn't go that far" he says in between kisses

" I know" I say kissing him one last time and lean my forehead on his.

" I mean I do, like I really do because I'm still a man but I don't think we are ready for that yet" he says panting

" I know, we will know when we're ready so until then" I say kissing him softly once more before getting up off him and laying down on the couch so he can put his head on my chest.

We stay cuddling and talking for a while. Until I have to go, we kiss one last time then I head back to Gryffindor Tower where I fall asleep thinking about today and Christmas.