Chapter 11

A/N- sorry I haven't updated, on my other story it explains why. I have work so when I don't update it's because of that. I also start school on the 24th so yeah. Anyways on to the story.

I woke up to a pecking at my window. I sat up to see a school owl on my window.

" Estrella get that bloody owl it's been pecking at the window for 10 minutes" Katie grumbled from under the pillow she had over her head.

I rolled my eyes and I got up, I opened the widow and took the letter off the owls leg before giving it a treat and sending it on its way.

I turned the letter over recognizing the handwriting to be my grandfathers. I tore it opened impatient to see his answer.

' Dear Estrella,

Yes Professor Lupin can come over, I agree no one should spend Christmas alone. Your sister has also agreed, she is wanting to ask him questions about the learning course for Hogwarts because she wants to compare it to her learning course. I already cleared this with Albus he thinks it's a great idea.Tell Remus it's not any trouble and that I said I can't wait to meet him, more the merrier, from what Albus had described him, he seems like a he thinks he's a burden. Also ask Albus if he would like to go ice fishing with me this year.

With love,
Gilbert Sanchez '

As soon as I finished reading the letter I wanted to run to tell Remus the good news, but then I remembered that I can't because people would get suspicious. So I waited for 10 minutes till I woke up Angelina and showed her the letter. She nodded her head in understanding.

" Hey E I'm not feeling to good can you go get me a peeperup potion" Angelina lied

" Oh yeah sure thing I gotta go turn a paper in anyways" I lied to grabbing said fake paper and heading out the door.

Once I got into the common room I was starting to speed walk before I ran into two ginger's.

" Sorry boys, I wasn't paying attention" I say before I try to get past them, they block my way once more.

" Where are you in such a hurry to" Fred asks

" Nowhere" I lie.

" Are you sure Estrella, you know all we have to do is get a certain map back for 3 seconds and we'll see where your going" George says.

The twin had decided to give Harry the Marauders Map, much to my dismay. But they did it anyways, I told them to hide it so Sirius Black couldn't find it but no they gave it to the kid that almost dies every year.

I roll my eyes before saying " I'm going to turn a paper in that's past due then I'm going to get Angie some pepperup potion she's not feeling well" I lie my voice cracks at the end but I cover it as a cough.

The twins narrow their eyes at me. " Okay..." They say in unison before they step aside to let me by.

I give them a small smile before I head to Lupin's office, checking behind me to see if they followed me.

When I get there I knock on the door lightly. I hear a quite ' come in' , so I walk in and shut the door behind me.

When I walk in I saw Remus wearing a light grey knitted sweater, he's sitting behind his mahogany desk grading some papers, next to him there's a bar of chocolate and next to that is a cup of what looks firewhisky. I roll my eyes at the sight of the firewhisky realizing it's only 9 o'clock in the morning and he already is drinking.

He lifts his green eyes up from the paper he was grading and landed them on me. He gives me his famous lopsided smile that I love.

" Hello there love what are you doing here so early" he says in his morning voice which I find intoxicating.