"My name is Vincent..."

Tiffany's Pov

 There we were. Just standing there, staring at each it.  His grin dangerous while my expression terrified. The rest of the boys came out. They had the same expression as the other boy. "Please don't hurt me! I'm innocent!" I said, moving back a bit. And in a flash, the boy was right behind me. I was scared for my life. I knew I was going to die. He pulled my hair back and I tensed up. I was totally dead now! 

I felt his breath on my neck. "Oh...your blood smells so sweet...like your face." the boy said. I turned around and pushed him.  But the rest of the boys were behind me and grabbed me back. I tried to fight aganist their grip, but it was useless. Vampires are stronger than me. Or....at least that's what I think. The boy walked up to me. I gave him a death stare. I was desprate and wanted to just get out. This was a bad idea. He scratched me on my face. It wasn't painful, but I knew this could have atrracted others if their kind. "Don't worry darling, this won't hurt....much.." he said.

Those were the same words Zalgo had ist sad to me before he took my powers away. I fought so much aganist them. My hair had went all over the place. I was sweating and about to cry. I fell to my knees. "Just take me! Kill me! I'm useless aganist you!" I exclaimed. He bent down towards and smiled. "Very good. You are one of my easiest victims in centuries" he said. The boy grabbed me and pushed my hair back (again). His fangs came out of his mouth and his eyes turned a dark red. I closed my eyes. I felt his breath very close to my neck. I love you so much My CreepyPasta Family. My dangerously loving family. Good- bye....

"Tiffany? Singer? Are you there?"

A voice. A very familiar voice. I didn't fell the boy's breath anymore. I looked up and there they were. Jeff, Toby, Masky, and Ben. They were just there with suprise slapped on their face. The boy turned once he found out what I was looking at. He got up and crossed his arms. "I guess we got a lot in our hands tonight boys. Kill the girl and then we shall defeat these amatures." he said without moving a muscle. My group of boys started to take out weapons(Cues the guitar solo in Famous Last Words).Except for Masky, he was just, there. "You shouldn't have done that..." Ben said. Oh, those are my boys.

Yeah! Get away from my daughter!"

Another voice? And I was its daughter? Then, I heard the bushes move. Everyone's head turned. A women in a red dress had came out. My group of boys had gasped altogether. I was very confused. Who was she? "Let go of her or I will let go of your souls!" she yelled. The boy laughed. "Try me...." he said. He proceeded to snap his fingers. The boys that were grabbing me had vamped out and tryed to kill me. I let go of one of there grasps and fell to the ground. Before I could get down, one of them pushed me down with their dumb fancy boot. He looked at me and smiled a sinister smile. That is, until his head got chopped off. The body of the vampire just fell on top of me. I pushed it away and ran to my boys. The boy just looked at it and shaked it off. "That is all you can do?" he said. My boys had ran up to him and started to beat up the army. I wasn't going to stand there. I had nothing. Weapons. I need weapons.

Time was running out. I needed to defend myself fast. I looked all around. I saw a branch on the ground. I thought nothing of it until I realized I could use it as a stake. I ran over to up and grabbed it. I ran all the way into the group. But it was useless. They were all dead.  So much for me being Buffy Summers. But one was still left. The boy. He was on the top of a cottage. He proceeded to jump off and walk towards me. But I put up my stake. "Get any closer to me and I will stake you!" I yelled.The boy put his hands up like if he were a prisoner. His red eyes started to scare me. "Fine, you win.  But this is only the beginning of darling. I will see you again. And I promise, it will be less dangerous." he said slowly. I let my stake down. He put his hands down. "I guess we are done here. Lets go Tiff," Jeff said. I looked at him a little longer. He did too. Then, I turned around. "And one more thing, My name is Vincent...." That was the last thing he said before I left into the darkness...

Hiya! I hope you enjoyed! I will describe more about Tiff's mother and who she is. And don't worry. Vincent and Matthew are going to main charaters in the book. You will eventually see why. And like always,

Sweet Dreams...