Mr. Skelly is cray cray!

Tiffany Pov

A skeleton! Man, how messed is this world? He kindly smiled at me? "Doritos? What is that?" he said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. " They are a brand of chips. Well, I guess you don't have it. Um, how about.....uh.......some fruit pie?" I said as I shrugged. He looked around. "We don't have that either sweetie. Try the castle if you want a bit. You look like you belong there" he said as he pointed to a dark, gloomy castle. I slowly walk backwards. Next thing you know, I fall into a pullcart. Oh joy....

I finally leave the weird town. It is dark and cold outside. I zipper up my sweater up. Young children are running, playing with hula hoops and jump ropes. Man, don't I miss those times. Me and my friend, Sandy would talk about our future and how we would live with each other. Now, I'm gone and living the life of a red eyed creature, with my real pasta family. But, I still don't know my real creepypasta mother. She is the real Singer of Death. I am just her daughter. I am sure she is somewhere over the rainbow.........

I arrived in the masion and see Sally talking to Charlie. "Did you get the soup?" she said. I sighed and said "Nope. The store didn't have it." I said. "Are you sure? We get soup there all the time" she said. I gave her a confused look. "Never mind. You should go get some rest. Goodnight" she said. I yawned and walked up the stairs. "Goodnight............." I said.

I hope you enjoy! BIG NEWS! I HAVE ANY UPDATE SCHEDULE!

At least one of my books will be updated on every Saturday.

One Saturday will be one and the other the next Saturday, so on so fourth. If I have things planned, I will tell you before hand. And like always,

Sweet Dreams.......