Disappointment

I woke and did my regular routine. You know, brush teeth, do hair, yadayada. Then, I hoped on to my Mp3 player Ben gave me for christmas. I was playing all sorts of hits, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Evanesecence. I listened for about an hour.

Once the music became boring, I just laid there. It was like I was in this empty box of nothing. Then curosity hit me. I wonder if I could back to that strange place again. It looked just like Halloween Town from The Nightmare Before Christmas. But this lead to other thoughts. What other creatures could be there? I know vampires, but what about demons or even Bigfoot? This bought shivers down my spine.

To be honest I don't know why I was. I was freaking the daughter of a creepypasta for god sakes! Nothing could harm me, well at least Zalgo and his team of retards who think they could steal my powers. Jane wish she had this swag. My power be on fleek. (What the hell is wrong with me?)

Then, I got off my bed. Nothing could defeat me! I could go the distance! I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled a huge smile. I was going to do. I was going to face my fears. I was going to the forest again.

I took off my white dress and put something more causal. A t-shirt and a pair of jeans. For shoes, nothing much but boots. I was on my way.

I went downstairs and saw Masky sitting there with a notebook and a blue pen. Typical Masky. I tried to tip-two downstairs like they taught me on Dora The Explorer. EPIC FAIL. He already noticed me when I walked down the third step. He looked at me strange. Well, at least that is what I think his expression behind the mask. "Tiffany, where are you going at eight o clock? You know it is dark outside." he said. I rolled my eyes. He always did this. Acting as if he were my father. But I had to answer to him. I wasn't going to be rude. I said nervously "Umm, The Hanging Tree? I want to, you know, remember the ones who were hanged there."

"Really? When did you become so interested with death?"

"Never. I just want to see it, you know like, it is a really old tree."

He paused for a second. Probaly gathering his thoughts. "Ok, just  go on your adventure." he said finally. Yes! I hugged him for a quick second and left from the back door.

It was cold and dark outside. It didn't like it. It was just too quiet outside for my liking. The crunching of the leaves as I stepped on it was the only thing I heard.  I contiuned to walk down the little stone path.

I started to get closer and closer to the castle. I could see the high pointy tops of it. The fog seemed to cover it and made it a little difficult to see. Ok Tiff, don't think about other things. Focus on your real journey. "Right..." I said to myself. I pulled my red sweater on and walked for about another ten minutes. I observed the area very well. The moon was out and the trees looked very eerie. Probaly having sinister thoughts.

After what had seemed like an hour, I finally arrived at the entrance. That wasn't there before though. Hmm, I probaly entered somewhere far away from the entrance last time I was here. I opened the squeaky doors, trying to not make a noise. Everything looked the same as last time. Same shops. Same nobody being there. Same skeleton. Same everything. "Hello? Is anyone out tonight?" I yelled a bit. No answer. I walked with fear. What if some werewolf thing just comes out of the bushes and attacks me? I was a bit mad now. I came here for nothing to see nothing?!?

I put a very sad expression upon my face. I came here for nothing. Nothing at all! I proceeded to walk away from this little peculiar town. The leaves were crunching and I started to cry a bit. If only someone interesting could happen.

That was until I heard a distance sound. It sounded like a group of people talking and laughing. That was until it stopped. I stopped as well. Were they near? Were they going to hurt me? "Who is there?" I yelled out as I panicked. Nobody answered. I began to freak out. I turned around and there he was. A boy. This boy didn't look normal though. He had red eyes and fangs. And he looked thirsty...

CLIFFHANGER! I'm so sorry, but I didn't want to give away SO much in one chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and like always,

Sweet Dreams......