Mother?

Tiffany POV
The whole time I was walking to the house, I had mixed emotions. Angry. Worry. Fear. This
was my mother? She left me for 12 years of my life? How could she do this? I clenched my fists together. I walked a bit faster as well. Jeff seemed to notice and stopped me in my tracks. "Hey are you alright? You seem to be in a hurry for no reason." I stopped in my tracks. I wanted to scream, to cry, and just be normal for once. To see my friends at school. To see my boyfriend.....ok we all know it's probably some fictional character.

Getting to the real point, I was ready to run away from this scene. I turned around fast and was ready to spit out the cruelest words ever. Then I looked at Ben and Masky. They were the ones who helped me through this crazy adventure. "It's nothing. I just want to be left alone." I said. Jeff shrugged his shoulders. "Ok I guess." Ugh, now I feel bad! Maybe he's just upset since he couldn't beat everyone of those dang vampires. I'm mean, not everyone can be Jace. I wanted to turn around again once more to say I was sorry, but I didn't. Back there was my mother, the last person I wanted to see. I still love her but I feel like that love is now falling apart slowly. Her very presence is affecting me. Something just feels wrong. I just can't put my finger on it.

I was in silence the whole time walking. The boys were talking about how the crushed those vampires. But in GRAVE detail. I just chuckled it off. My mother wasn't really saying anything though. Maybe she was just anti-social out of battle. By the time we got there, Slendy was waiting at the door with Sally. He seemed upset though I couldn't really make that out. Sally seemed to be tired but upset at the same time. It was past her bedtime. Since I was ahead of all of them, I entered the house first. Dealing with such things that happened tonight, I sat down on the couch. My white dress was stained with dirt and my feet were aching. I happened to look up from my shoes and noticed that everyone was looking at me. Even my mother. "Um, crazy night am I right?" I said awkwardly.

Masky stepped up first. "So you lied to me. To us. You went to the other side of the forest. You know you could have gotten killed tonight if it weren't for us?" he crossed his arms. I let out a huge breath. "I was just curious. Last time I went I took the wrong turn. There was a huge castle there also and I wanted to see it. But then the vampires came and attacked me." I felt a whole bunch of regret. It was true that without their help, I probably wouldn't have the strength to beat them on my own. My voice probably wouldn't help either. Masky sighed. " I understand that you were curious. But we don't hang out with their kind. It's just too dangerous." Jeff laughed out loud, but Sally kicked hard enough to shut him up. "How are they too dangerous Masky? Just explain that to me.  You guys literally murdered all of them!" I yelled out. I got off the couch. Now it was just me and Masky. He's much tall than me though.

"If it were just me and you battling those vampires, I would have died. I'm weak. If i couldn't protect....." he stopped in the middle of his words. Then, he ran off.

I didn't know where Masky went after our talk. Maybe he went outside to calm his thoughts. Or to cry. Everyone seemed to give him some space which I didn't understand. Who couldn't he protect? Maybe they something I don't. After put my hair in a ponytail, I went into my bed to read a few chapters of a book. But then I realized that the book was downstairs. Sighing, I got out of bed and walked liked a zombie to the staircase. I heard some voices downstairs, so I walked slowly.
"Yes you can stay with us tonight Miss Singer."
"Oh thank you what a pleasure!"
Wait. Hold up. My mom's staying with us?!? I didn't want to confront that problem. I turned around and walked up the stairs. The moment I went into my room, I was knocked out.

Mysterious POV (Try to guess)
I fooled them. It was funny to see the little girls face when she saw me. I have all the facts I need. Once they go to sleep, I will sneak out to the liar. Master Zalgo will love to hear this....

Thank you so much my dreamers. These last seven months were rough on me so updating was hard. Thank you for waiting though! And like always, Sweet Dreams....