Trust

Tiff's Pov

I was so confused and shocked at the same time. How the hell did Vincent get in my room? He crossed his legs on the chair. "So you're probably wondering, how did I get in here? Great question actually." He said. I grabbed a pencil from my dresser. "Don't try any funny stuff! I have a weapon." I said. He began to burst out in laughter. He was holding his stomach. "You are too funny! You really think that kills vampires, do you?" he said. I was dumbfounded. I put the pencil down in embarrassment. I really that that pencil was going to do something. Vincent sat up. "Okay now we can speak. I'm not here to harm you but I simply just want to talk." He said. I tensed. "Talk? About what? How you want me to be your next meal? I'm telling you if you try any funny stuff." I said. He rolled his eyes. " Calm down sweetheart. You're wasting your breath. Listen, I'm sorry for that incident that happened before. I really don't prefer people to enter my civilization without warning. You never know when an enemy might come. I have already told my brothers of mine to back off." He said. I crossed my arms and looked him in the eyes. "So you expect me to forgive so quick. I swear you should be a comedian. You're so funny!" I said. 

Vincent sighed. "You're extremely hard headed. But I'll have patience for the sake of this conversation. I need to talk to you. Now. I swear I won't harm you." he said with a sort of kindness in his tone. He reached his hand out to me. He looked up and nodded at me. I felt stuck. Go with him and risk my life? Or stay at home and be safe? I didn't want to be rude though. He was be patient with me. I slowly grabbed his hand. He gripped it as he sighed. "Okay, we should get going. I really don't know who is roaming out there to be honest. The creatures out there can get wild." he said. Wow, that makes me feel so protected now! This whole situation made me feel odd. I had only trusted other creepy pasta's, those of my kind. He was vampire, totally different. But something was pulling me towards him. I didn't know what it was, but the force was strong. 

So this "important talk" requires me to jump out of my bedroom window. In the middle of the night. With every sleeping. This is great. Vincent had already jumped and was waiting for me to jump down. He kept his voice at a minimum to make sure no one heard us. "Just jump down! I'm right here to catch you. Trust me, you won't die. It's a short distance." I laughed sarcastically. "To you it isn't! I just want to make sure I make no noise. And make it out alive." I said. Vincent sighed. "Take your time I guess." he said. I was sitting on the ledge of my window. It was extremely uncomfortable. I couldn't keep him waiting and I didn't have enough time. I crossed my fingers and said a small prayer. Praying to, I really don't know. I let go of the window. I swear that fall lasted two seconds. I fell onto the ground but it wasn't that severe. I dusted some grass and dirt off of my white dress. Vincent giggled. "It wasn't that difficult you see?" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, that's what you say. Let's get going with this important conversation." Vincent nodded in agreement. He offered me his arm. Vincent treating me like a lady? I didn't expect this. I wrapped my arm around his. "Let's just walk down the road that leads to the gates. Slow and steady walk." he said. We began to walk. I had to cut to the chase. "So what was it you needed to say to me?" I asked him. He looked forward. "I need to clarify something with you. The Horror Forest isn't what you creepy pasta folks make it out as." he said. I looked at him with confusion. "Well my family make it out that it's horrible. A terrible place. That we are not welcomed there. Every time they ask, they tell me to never speak about it. I'm just so confused." I said. Vincent looked over at me. He seemed very calm. Calmer than that last time. "They've got it all wrong dear. You are younger than them. You need to be the one that starts to change their mentality. The Horror Forest have always welcomed you guys with open arms. But I think some creepy pastas are narrow minded. Just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean I think I'm better than them. It has been hard for us definitely. That's why we have a feud going on now. I find it quite silly to be honest." he said. Kevin trickled back in my mind. When he talked about it, he had such an anger in voice. If he were, he would probably know where Vincent was coming from. "I guess I understand why they think that wa-" I was cut off by the sudden sound of loud footsteps.  I stopped in my tracks. "Did you hear that?" I said. Vincent reached into his back pocket. "Of course I did." he said. The footsteps got louder. And louder. I could make out a figure. The creature was growling. It wasn't happy. We were screwed.

Thanks for reading guys! So after months of not having my crap together here and in my life, I now can announce that I have a new update schedule! Once a week, I promise I will have a new chapter out! Hopefully school doesn't bust my ass like it has been now. I swear, I can't wait to graduate from my stupid school! Thanks for being patient with my messy self and sending me such positive messages! And like always,

Sweet Dreams...