Midnight Visitor

Tiff Pov

Me and Matthew were laughing up a storm. We were watching Masky and Toby arguing with each other for the dumbest reason. "Do you have ears Toby? I said to buy me cheesecake and you didn't!" Masky yelled out. Toby put his arms up. "Well it's not my fault that you didn't call me when I got there! You know how easily I forget things!" Toby spit back. I laughed even more. This was probably the dumbest argument I've ever heard. Masky sighed. "You know what I'm done with this conversation." he said. He left the room in frustration. I burst out in laughter. "What just happened?" I said. Toby rolled his eyes. "You already know he's crazy. I still don't know how I'm still sane with that man annoying me." he said. "But you're not sane, Toby." I said. He nodded. He left the room. That left just me and Matthew. He looked down his watch."Oh crap. I need to start going home. My dad needs me to babysit my siblings. Sorry Tiff. It was nice to meet again though." he said. 

I hated that he was leaving. I wished we would talk a bit more. He got up and gave me a hug. I blushed. I pushed my hair back. "So I guess I'll see you later then." I said. "Yeah. But don't worry. You can come over to my house anytime. Slenderman's good friends with my father. Until then." He said. I got up and opened the door. We stepped onto the porch. He waved bye and I did as well. I sighed as I watched he descended down the street. I turned around and walked back into my crazy house. 

I didn't do much the rest of the day. I kept thinking of the forest. Was there more to it? Were there any civilians? A thousand questions ran through my mind. I tried to get it off my mind by watching TV. Some episode caught my attention and I watched it. That was until Slendy walked into the room. "So me and the others talked. We decided that it really isn't safe for you to go out for a while. You'll have to stay with us in the house most of the time." My eyes widened. "What do you mean? So I can't go anywhere?" I said. He nodded. "Well, you can go and see Matthew but that's probably it. It's best that we stay here and protect you. It could be dangerous if you go out right now." He explained. I put a hand through my hand. Great. I had no chance of getting to explore the forest. I sighed loudly. "I pretty much can't do anything now. Guess I'll go to my room." I ran upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed. I thought about what was happening. There was a hidden forest civilization not too far from my own house. And, there were vampires ruling it. My life. 

After eating dinner, I went back upstairs. I took a hot shower and washed my hair. I combed my hair and was ready to go to bed. I wrote inside my journal about my day. Then, I turned off the light. I put on soothing music on. As I was drifting into sleep, I swore I heard tapping on my window. I sat up on my bed. I looked around my room. I was dark so I couldn't see much. I could only make out certain things. I looked out my window. It was still the same backyard I knew. Nothing changed. I shrugged my shoulders and laid back down. That was until I heard it again. Now I got out of my bed. "Hello? Who's there?" I said. I felt like I was in a really bad horror movie. Then I heard something speed into my room. I turned around and saw someone sitting on one of my chairs. It was Vincent. 

Thanks for reading! Sorry I wasn't able to update in July. It was a crazy month because my aunt was in the hospital for surgery and my family was worried because she was in critical condition. She had a chance of dying. Family members had to come from different places and come support. But then sadly she passed away and it has taken toll on me and my family. I wasn't able to update since we had to plan the funeral and family issues so it was very hectic. I hope you guys can understand. So, I dedicate this chapter to my aunt Angelica. 

And like always,

Sweet Dreams.....