Chapter.....IDK :)

Enjoy! :) :) :) *My new fan fiction is in process! Walking Dead themed!*

Tiffany pov

I woke from my deep sleep. Dang, it pasted two hours! I gathered my things and headed back.

"I'm here you weirdos!" I yelled as I dropped my bag. Everyone was gone except Slender man and Sally. Sally was on the couch eating a small bowl of soup. "Oh, Tiffany, your here. Sally is sick with a fever. Can you please go the shop of horrors and get her some more soup?" he said. I looked at Sally. She had a blanket over her with Charlie in her hand. "Ok Slendy. I'll be back in 10" I said. Sally smiled and hugged Charlie. I walked out through the door and again, into the woods.

It was dark and scary outside. I didn't like it at all. I walked down the path very quickly. Then, I entered a town. There were a lot of cottages and a few shops.  In the back, you could see a huge castle. But then I found a snack shop. A bag of chips sounds good right now but it's late. Ah whatever I thought. The merchant was wearing a red hat an was check the back of the store. I walked up to the counter window. "Hello there. Can I please get a bag of Doritos please?" I said as I took out my Blue Exorcist wallet. As he turned around, I gasped. He was a...Skeleton!

I hope you enjoyed! By the way, Blue Exorcist is my new favorite anime! So far Rin and Yukio are my favorites. And like always,

Sweet Dreams......