𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 // 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍

——————————————————————————

HER E/C EYES widened. Y/n couldn't believe it, this insanely handsome boy just happens to be right in front of her.

There was a moment where their eyes met, her heart skipped a beat. There was a moment of silence before she spoke up.

"Hey, you're the boy I saw at the grocery store." She gave another little smile. "You can sit if you want." She offered.

Y/N wasn't a particularly shy person, she just preferred not to interact too much with other people. But for this boy, there was no hesitation to want to start a conversation.

He blinked a couple of times before he responded. "sure..."

Y/N was taken aback, she wasn't expecting him to accept her offer."Oh- alright." She moved her grocery back beside her feet, to give the boy space to sit. "thanks." He said. His voice was so soft, she could listen to it for hours on end.

It's not like she had to move her stuff because he sat at the very edge of the bench.

Y/N sweat dropped. She felt a little hurt that he sat the furthest away from her as he could.

it's not like he knows me or anything, better to be safe than sorry but still-

Sluuuuuuuuuuurp~

The bi-coloured boy had already started eating. Whilst Y/N was just sitting there.

Not long after they started eating, she tried to spark a conversation.

"So I uh... didn't catch your name back there." She said.

The boy was still slurping his cold soba. There was a moment of silence before he spoke.

"It's Shoto, Shoto Todoroki."

Y/N smiled. "Nice to meet you Todoroki, my name's y/n l/n"

"Mm" he hummed as he was yet again slurping more soba noodles.

"I'm guessing you didn't have supper either?" She spoke again

"....nope" he responded

There's no way he has a girlfriend... so dense...