𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 // 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘𝙲𝚘𝚗! 𝚙𝚝.𝟷

——————————————————————————

an: this is longer than a usual chapter, hope you enjoy!

TODAY WAS THE DAY. It was Saturday morning, around 9am. Y/n was getting ready to head towards Todoroki's house. She brought a water bottle and the pocky that Todoroki had gotten her. Along with some other little snacks.

It was a particularly hot day, so y/n packed a lot of water.

After Y/n made her breakfast, she made her way towards Todoroki's house. It was about 15 minutes to walk there according to Maps.

Y/n's mouth dropped. Did she have the right address?

 Did she have the right address?

ITS FREAKING HUGE!

She sweat dropped. He was the son of the number two hero, so I guess it was expected that he was wealthy.

Y/n cautiously walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. (I cant remember if there was a huge gate with a buzzer like yaoyorozus house ;-;)

A girl with white hair and little bits of red in it opened the door. She had glasses and soft features. She definitely looked like Todoroki's relative.

She's so pretty...

"Hello!" She said. "Are you here for Shouto?"

"Y-yeah!" Y/n was taken by surprise.

"So you're Shouto's new friend? It's nice to meet you! My names Fuyumi, I'm his older sister! Please come in!" She gave y/n a wide smile. She seemed like the sweetest older sister ever.

Holy crap. This house- no mansion was so big y/n would get lost in two seconds.

"Please, make yourself at home!" Fuyumi offered.

"It's fine sis, we're weren't planning on staying long." Todoroki came up behind his sister.

"Why not? I would love if your friend stayed over for dinner sometime!" Fuyumi pushed on.