𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 // 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?

——————————————————————————

Y/N WOKE UP to her phone ringing. Y/n was now waking up from a nap she took after school. Sometimes, school could be draining.

Y/n took her phone and looked at the caller ID, she answered right away.

"Hello?" Her voice was groggy and raspy.

"Hi y/n. You sound tired." The peppermint boy pointed out.

"Yeah I just woke up from a nap, what's up?" She asked.

"Oh, it was about dinner at my house, how does it tomorrow evening sound?" Todoroki asked.

Y/n had forgotten that Fuyumi had invited her over for dinner.

"Yeah. I can do that." Y/n's voice was starting to sound more awake.

"Alright, see you then. You can get back to your nap. Bye." Todoroki said.

Y/n chuckled a little bit "bye."

Todoroki hung up the phone and y/n passed out again.

Y/n was now getting ready for dinner with the Todoroki family. What was she going to wear? This is what was keeping her occupied for the last 30 or so minutes.

It was 5:30, Y/n finally had her outfit ready.

(if you don't like it that's fine you can imagine her wearing something else >

(if you don't like it that's fine you can imagine her wearing something else >.<)

Y/n was on Todoroki's doorstep. Just as she was about to ring the doorbell, the door was already swung open.

Y/n jumped at the door being open so suddenly.

"Hello again! Welcome, please come in!" Fuyumi greeted.

"Hello, thank you for having me." Y/n walks in, taking off her shoes at the entrance. She noticed that there were a lot of shoes, then whole family must have been here.