𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 // 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖

——————————————————————————

THEY WERE GORGEOUS. The group of girls that walked in were basic school girls, but y/n couldn't deny how pretty they were.

One of them had long brown hair with curtain bangs. A soft gentle face with a small nose. Another had black hair with thin bangs. She had a perfect skinny body. The last one y/n knew, she went to her school. She had wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. The typical beauty standard.

"Hey he's cute!" announced the brunette, looking in Todoroki's direction.

"Woah, does he have a girlfriend?" The black haired girl said.

Did they seriously ignore the fact that y/n was sitting right beside him? It kind of pissed her off.

"Wait a damn minute." The blonde spoke. "There's no way!" She started to March towards Todoroki and y/n.

"Kana what are you doing?!" The brunette exclaimed.

Kana made her way to where Todoroki was and wrapped her arms around Todoroki's bicep.

"Hey!! What's a snack like you doing with someone like her" she looked in y/n's direction.

What the hell?!

Todoroki's eyebrows scrunched together with confusion. What the hell was happening? He moved to try to get loose but mama held him tighter pushing her chest against his arm.

"Omg you're Todoroki right?! You're so cool could I get your number?" she continued.

"Uh...sure..." he was slightly leaning away from kana because of how close she was getting.

Y/n stood in silence, holding back her rage.

Was it seriously that easy to get his number? It was probably cause kana's so pretty.

"Come hang out with us! I promise we're way more entertaining. Besides, what's a quirkless girl have to offer to someone like you? Come to think of it, she isn't really much of a looker either." she snorted.

That was it. Y/n glared at the said girl, ready to give her a piece of her mind. She was pissed.

"Hey guys! I'm back with our stuff!" Sero had come just in time.

"Call me later." Kana did the calling sign with her hand as she was walking away.

Sero stood still, what had he just walked into? "Sorry Todoroki, I forgot a fork, be right back!"

Todoroki and y/n were left alone again. The tension wasn't getting any lower. Y/n was staring out the large glass window, observing the outside world. But she couldn't help but feel hurt by what Kana had said before.

"Come to think of it, she isn't really much of a looker either."

It was true. Y/n didn't really stand out, she was considered ordinary. Nothing special.

"...Don't be hurt by what that girl said before. Personally, you're very high by my standards." The two toned boy said out of the blue. His gaze was soft, and gentle.

Y/n stared in awe at the peppermint boy. She was taken by surprise by what had just come out of his mouth. She felt her face heat up with embarrassment. She quickly turned her head to face the mug of hot chocolate in front of her.

"But you heard what she said. You still wanna be friends with me even though I'm.....quikless?" She said.

Todoroki paused before he spoke again. "Why would you being quirkless change wether I would want to be your friend or not? I don't think it makes a difference, I still wouldn't mind getting to know you."

Y/n's heart fluttered, her face felt even more hot than before.

"Thanks Todoroki. That means a lot." Y/n was smiling to herself. It truly warmed her heart that this is was Todoroki thought of her. This honestly made her day.

"I'm back!" Sero had arrived with Todoroki's fork.

The three friends were finally eating together. Todoroki had gotten a small piece of strawberry shortcake while Sero got a croissant. They were all talking about their interests and hobbies.

Y/n had really felt comfortable. This was the happiest she had been in a while.

"Hey l/n, how about you exchange your numbers with us?" Sero suggested. It was around 5pm, they were getting ready to leave and go their separate ways.

"Yeah sure, I'd love to." Todoroki had handed her his phone first. She'd put in her number and did the same with Sero's.

"Do you want us to walk you home?" Sero offered.

"No thanks, I can make my way back just fine." Y/n responded. She nodded farewell to the boys and began to walk home.

Y/n laid in her bed, remembering all the events that happened today.

"...Don't be hurt by what that girl said before. Personally, you're very high by my standards."

"Why would you being quirkless change wether I would want to be your friend or not? I don't think it makes a difference, I still wouldn't mind getting to know you."

She wishes she could re-live those moments over and over again.

Y/n closed her eyes, slowly drifting away into her slumber.