The Purchase (1)

1940 Red Room Russia

In a dark office sat two men on either side of a desk, on the desk lay an open file with the name Veronika Lenkov printed on the front page next to a picture of a young girl with blonde hair and a choppy wispy fringe, she was wear a black tank top and had her hair tied back into a low ponytail, the girl was looking straight into the camera with no expression on her face
"$10,000 that's ridiculous" a man said through a quiet laugh. "I don't think you understand the potential of this girl sir. She is only ten years old and has already assassinated 16 of my widows on command. Can you image what she will be able to do when she becomes apart of you winter soldier project. She'll be the most deadly assassin known to mankind." a man replied with a thick Russian accent "Okay I'll give you your money, but if she doesn't impress us we're gonna have a problem" the other guy who had a red star on his coat said. "Of coarse. Let's go get her now shall we" the Russian man said while getting up out of his chair. The two men walked down a hallway slightly lit up by the moon that was beaming through the window. There was around 15 doors down the hallway with young girls names written on each one, the two men eventually came to a hault when they reached the door with the name Veronika Lenkov on it. The Russian man slotted a key through the door handle and opened up the door to reveal a small child laying in bed with their eyes closed. The two men stood above the bed looking down at the child, the man with the star on his jacket reached for his pocket before handing a wad of cash to the Russian guy. He then picked the girl up bridal style and began to leave the room, she was wearing a long sleeves nightgown that reached her anckels, her hair was let down and her face seemed peaceful. She was clueless. The men walked out of the building they where in and approached a black van and a car that were parked outside. The man placed the child in the back of the van and shut the door. "She shouldn't wake up for another 13 hours so you will have plenty of time to get to siberia" the russian man said "Here is her file" he continued. The guy with the red star took the file and shook hand with the other man before getting into the car that was also parked there. The car and van drove away down a dark empty road that lead out of the forest that the building was buried deep in.

Short chapter ik but I'm writing one right now