CivilWar1 (17)

It had been about two years since Veronika and Bucky had left hydra for good,
After Veronika killed her father they fled to Bucharest on a boat and are illegal immigrants with no identity, they go outside rarley and shower rarley too.
They've been living in a low profile old apartment with one bed, cold water and a fridge that stops working every so often.

"It'll look good" veronika said holding a pair of scissors up to buckys long hair "I'll just make it shorter, don't worry"

Buckys hair had grown quite long from the two years they'd been hiding so he decided to get Veronika to cut it.

******

"It's perfect" Bucky said. "Are you sure?" Veronika asked him "Yea"

Veronika walked to the fridge "We better go to that market tomorrow we have no food" she said.
"Yea okay, but let's just go to sleep now.

****

Veronika and Bucky climbed into the thin mattress that lay on the dusty ground. They never cuddled eachother or hugged they just lay there shoulder to shoulder all the time.
"You know, for being in hiding this place isn't so bad" Bucky said sarcastically.
"Idiot" veronika said under her breath turning around to face the wall.

They both went to bed smiling that night, clueless of what would happen thenext day.

START OF CIVIL WAR

Bucky and Veronika were out getting some food at the local market.

Ik its cringy to add pics but yall need the idea off what she was wearing (You already know what bucky wore)

"Look at the way that guys looking at you" Veronika said to Bucky as she was looking at a man who seemed scared by them.

They walked over to his stall and he ran away.

"Смотри, нам нужно идти"
"Look we gotta go" bucky said pointing at a news paper that had his face on the front cover claiming he bombed Vienna and killed the King of Wakanda.

****

Veronika POV

I quietly walked into our apartment with Bucky and I saw him, Captain America. Bucky told me about him, he was also in newspapers and on windows in shops, he turned around and didn't acknowledge me, instead he went straight to Bucky "Do you know me?" he asked him.
I was standing right next to Bucky, our shoulders touching "Your Steve, I read about you in a museum" Bucky answered.

"I know your nervous, and you have plenty of reason to be, but your lying" steve said.

"I wasn't in Vienna, I don't do that anymore"

Steve hesitated for a moment "Well the people who think you did are coming here now and there not planning on taking you alive" Steve then looked at me "Or her"