Training The Widows(4)

Hydra car 1996
The winter soldier and I were unfrozen again with a new task at hand. This mission was easy, it wasn't even really a mission all we had to do was train some young girls who are going to be spies or something.
So thats what we were headed to do, we were in a car wearing our suits headed to the girls.
We pulled up outside of a big stone building which I immediately recognised for some reason, maybe we had done a mission there before. We walked in the building and we were greeted by a weird man and an intimidating woman, well intimidating for little girls not to us. We went into a room where there was young girls of roughly the same age separated into two lines. The winter soldier and I stood in front of each of the lines and were told to spar with the girls there was around 20 of them,whichever girl could preformed the best would become a black widow.
*******
We went girl by girl sparring with each of them until only three girls were left (the others didn't make it) . Two blonde girls and one redhead who really put up a good fight. We were told not to kill any of the girls that were left just to get them down for five seconds. The winter soldier and I did that easily, the two blonde girls passed out after being put in a choke hold but the redhead who I found out was named Natalia she didn't pass out so she was put to fight the two of us at once. She didn't stand a chance she was what 12 or something she won't be able to take the both of us, and she couldn't. She tapped out eventually and the winter soldier and I were on our way but I froze in my tracks as I saw a group of girls wearing black ballet uniforms going into the room. It was so familiar the close they were wearing to the way their hair was but something was missing maybe gloves or something. "Soldat" the winter soldier said and I was cut out of my consciousness and brought back to reality "Eh sorry" I said and I was kind of confused that I had spoken English because usually I would just speak Russian.
The winter soldier and I got back into the hydra car and went back to the base.