Killing Captain America(5)

The winter soldier was recently sent on a mission to kill Nick Fury, but he failed in doing that and now he has a chance to prove himself. He was assigned to kill captain America but I was going to be on guard if he needed any backup.
So that's what I was doing, I had waited a good while for him to call back up but he eventually did. "I need help in the 3rd helicarrier" he said over the comms and I shot out of the van trying to figure out how I would get there. I had a gun in my hand and I had to run as fast as I could whilst shooting shield agents down. I eventually got to the edge and I shot a grappling hook to hook onto the helicarrier.
I then got to the top of the helicarrier and saw the winter soldier trying to shoot a man who was standing in the centre of the helicarrier much higher up than us, he hadn't noticed that a second person was here yet so I got my gun and began to shoot aiming a perfect shot in his abdomen and in his shoulder and once in his chest.
The helicarrier then suddenly started breaking to pieces.

The winter soldier POV
A huge piece of metal fell on top of me and then on top of The other winter soldier which hit her on the head and she passed out. "no" I said under my breath struggling to get out. I saw Captain America the man I was assigned to kill, the man who claims to know me. I saw him coming over to me he helped me get out from underneath the big piece of metal "Why did you shoot me?" he said "I didn't" I replied in a blunt tone before going to get the winter soldier out from under the piece of metal she was stuck under "There's two of you?" he asks me and I don't respond. He then saw me struggling to free her and he began to help me, why.
We got the metal of her and I tried to shake her awake but she was out cold. I thought she had died for a second which really caught me off guard because although I've never spoken too her she's the only person I know and the only person I can remember. Captain America was hovering above me staring down at us, I snapped back into reality and I punched him forcefully in the face. "I'm not gonna fight you, your my friend" he said to me "Your my mission." I replied "Then finish it because I'm with you till the end of the line pal" I stopped for a minute, this man was all to familiar. Maybe he did know me? Maybe he was my friend? And before I could do anything the glass cracked and he fell.

I grabbed onto a metal bar that was still intact, I tried to get the attention of the winter soldier who was beginning to regain consciousness "come on we ha--" I was cut off as another huge piece of metal fell on top of her and the bar I was holding on to broke and we both began to fall.
I landed in the water and I grabbed the Captain America and began to swim back up grabbing the winter soldier along the way. I swam and brought them to shore in front a a deep forest, I reached for my gun and pointed it at captain America. I had to kill him or I would be punished back at hydra, then I thought to myself   I don't have to go back, I'm free   so I left him there.
I looked over to the winter soldier and I walked over to her picking her up bridal style and walked into the forest.
I sat her down beside a tree and then I sat down beside her. I was looking for any sort of tracker on my body and I found one in my arm. I got my knife and gently cut it out before trying to wake up the winter soldier. I shook her shoulders a bit and her eyes began to flutter open "You have a tracker in your arm right here" I said pressing on her inner forearm. "oh.." she said and without hesitation she sliced it out and put her head back and closed her eyes. "Where do you wanna go?" I asked. "Wait what are we even doing here Where's Captain America?" she replied a question with a question. "We're free, that's why I took out the trackers" I answered her. "Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention. And we'll never be free soldat" she said half asleep with her eyes still closed. She then shot up very quickly and began grabbing her stuff. "We should go. I don't know where but we should just get away." She said and we both began to walk through the forest.
******
We came out the end of the forest and hid behind a tree. We were looking at the buildings that where there. The winter soldier began to take off her suit jacket and underneath she was wearing a black tank top, she then started to take off her belt and her weapons. And then went to a nearby stream to wipe the eyeshadow off of her eyes. "I'll go to that thrift shop and get clothes and money. You go to that car dump and get a car or motorbike or something." she told me "I don't know how to do that." I said to her. She looked at me weirdly and then back to the car dump "Okay just stay there ill be back."