1K READS NEW YEARS SPECIAL(18)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS I FIGURED I WOULD POST THIS ONCE I REACHED THAT GOAL FOR THE KNEW YEAR. I WAS HOPING TO GET CIVIL WAR FINISHED SO I COULD MOVE ON THE BLACK WIDOW BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE OF CHRISTMAS AND KNEW YEARS SO I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT HERE IT IS

I woke up in a warehouse, I saw bucky. His arm was just above me stuck in a machine that holds metal in place. I was tied to the machine, by one ankle and one wrist.

Bucky wasn't awake yet, but I saw Steve in the corner of my eye and he bagan to walk towards me.

"Your accent, its russian. That's where you lived before hydra" he asked.
"Yea, you could say that" I told him, avoiding a lie.
"What would you say" he said, obviously wanting to know more.

"I was in the red room, since I was a baby, then I went to hydra. I was sold" I told him

"How old were you when you went to hydra" he asked.

A wave of depression fell on my shoulders when I came to terms with how young I was when my life became someone else's "ten" I said. I bowed my head down and there was silence

Then Bucky began to wake,
And stev called Sam.

"Steve?" Bucky asked.

"Which Bucky am I talking too?"

"Your mom's name was Sarah" he continued to go on abou memories from his childhood.
"you use to wear newspapers in your shoes" Bucky chuckled.

I had an upside smile on my face, I was happy to see bucky laugh with someone and not think about hydra.

"Can't read that in a museum"

"Just like that we're supposed to be cool" Sam interrupted.

"What did I do?" Bucky turned to me.

"enough I said"

"God I new this would happen, everything hydra put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the god damn words"
Bucky told them.

"Who was he" Steve asked.

"I don't know"

"People are dead. The Bombing, the setup, the doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you, I need you to do better than I don't know"

"He wanted to know about siberia, where I was kept" he continued.

"He wanted to know exactly where I was kept"

"Why would he need to know that"

"Because we're not the only winter soldiers"

"Who were they" Steve asked.

I awnsered him "There most elite death squad most kills in hydra history and that was before the serum, they started in the 40s when I was a teenager I was on the team. It was brutal"

"They all turn out like you" Sam asked Bucky.

"Worse"

"the doctor" Steve asked.. "did he control them"

"enough" bucky said.

"He said he wanted to see an empire fall" Steve said

"With these guys he could do it. They speak 30 languages, they can hide in plain sight. Infiltrate, assasinate, destabilise. They could take a whole country down and you wouldn't even see them coming, I'm just surprised he never went for Veronika" Bucky said.

"There's no record of me existing, Bucky. No pictures, no files nothing." I said

~*~

By now we were in a getaway car, Steve had stopped to get stuff of Sharon.

"Can you move your seat up" Bucky asked sitting behind Sam.

"No" he said

Bucky scooched over to the middle seat of the tiny car we were in, squeezing me up against the window

We waited a while in he car and then Steve and Sharon kissed,
Sam and Bucky were immature
Smirking and lightly chuckling at him.

~*~

We pulled up to a car park of an airport in Germany, there was a white van beside us. The people in it got out and we all got out if the small blue car we were in.
I wasn't paying attention to much, I was just dreading the thought of fighting.

"I don't wanna fight anyone" I said quietly while standing beside bucky.
"I know you don't, neither do I but after this everything will be back to normal" he said trying to comfort me.
"You keep telling yourself that" I said.

"We should get going" he announced to everyone.

Then some stuff came over the intercom in German saying they were evacuating the airport.

"Suit up"

~*~

Bucky Sam and I were waiting inside the terminal watching Steve talk to two men.
I was wearing Sharons clothes, a shield suit and a tactical jacket.

Sam spoke into his ear piece "We found it, the quin jets in hanger 5 north's West runway"

Then we began to run, a guy dressed in red landed on the window "What the hell is that?" asked Bucky.
"Everyone's got a gimmick now"

Then the red guy broke through the glass knocking Sam out of the was and blocking buckys punch "You've got a metal arm, woah?!" he said

How old is this kid

I came up from behind him swinging from his neck and propping myself up on his shoulders putting him in a chokehold.
He put his hand above his head and and shot a wire to the ceiling swinging with me on his back "SHIT" I yelled I let go of him without thinking and dropped two stories down leaving Sam and bucky on the top floor with him.

I landed on my back after crashing through the glass floor.

"Ive got to stop landing like this" I told myself while getting up and cracking my back.

Well what now, If I go up the stairs ill lose them and if I stay here, I'm not exactly helping..... These thoughts didn't last long. When Sam and bucky both landed beside me covered in... Webs?

*****

A little while later...

We were in the middle of the airport.

Captain America, Bucky, Sam, me and some other people. All lined up in front of Tony stark, Howard's son.

We charged at eachother. With little time to think about who to fight. Bucky was going for the cat guy, I was goi---

Before I could see it up on my shoulders was somebody, with skills far to recognisable. Skills signature to me and the people I taught them to-the red room - Natasha!

I flipped my self forward shaking her off my back and pouncing off the ground, back onto my feet. I slowed down and tilted my head "How did you get out" I asked.
She tilted her head back at me, and put her fist out, something around her wrist turning blue.
My eyes widened, I slid on my knees going towards her grabbing her legs and dragging her with me, I got up swiftly kicking her down as she tried to get up, again and again and again.

Wanda used her magic to push her up in the air and down onto the ground, I looked around for Bucky and saw him struggling with the cat guy, I tackled him too the ground and pulled off his mask so that he couldn't have that vibranium suit to save him, I lifted a piece of sharp metal to his face, his scared but brave face.
I thought about it for a second but a second too long because he switched and rolled on top of me punching my face repeatedly, each hit stinging just a little less than buckys arm would.
He started turning red and floated up in the air and was forcefully sent to the ground where I couldn't see him, Bucky dragged my hand and lead me to Cap,
"We gotta go tat guys probably in siberia by now" Bucky said.
"we gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take vision you get to the jet." Cap said
Sam's voice appeared in my ear, "No, you get to the jet, te three of you. The rest of us aren't getting out of here"

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this some of us are gonna have to lose it" Clint added.

"Okay let's go"