Characters x Background

"In my next life, I want to be me, and meet you again

"In my next life, I want to be me, and meet you again."

Gon Freecs- Age 16, best friends with killua and (y/n).

likes: jokes, adventures, making friends, helping others. 

dislikes: liars, people who betray their friends, people who hurt others. 

Gon is on a mission to become a hunter just like his dad, the problem is he doesn't know where to start, so with this he is on his way to become a pro hunter just like his old man, and of course on the way, making some new friends!

"When I say it doesn't hurt me, that means I can bear it

"When I say it doesn't hurt me, that means I can bear it."

Killua Zoldyck - Age 16, Best friends with Gon and (Y/n).

Likes: Having fun, annoying others, relaxing, sweets, Gon, (y/n), fighting.

dislikes: Illumi, Hisoka, losing, arguing, his friends hurting, going home. 

Killua Zoldyck is a trained professional assassin, born from the famous Zoldyck family he has high expectations bestowed upon him to one day become the head of the Zoldyck family and take his fathers place. Killua could be less interested in doing so, so he slashed his mother and stabbed his brother in order to run away. Hearing that the Hunter exam was supposed to be hard he decides to take it, meeting Gon in the process. 

"We can hold hands if we promise to go to the same place At the same exact time I will keep my grasp tight Until we part ways then we can both disappear"

(Y/n) (L/n)- Age 16, Best friends with Gon, Killua, Leorio and  Kurapika.

Likes: sleep, seeing new things, cats, reading, having fun, doing things she's not supposed to be doing, getting in trouble, being there for her friends, making memories. 

dislikes: Outsiders, The Phantom Troupe, losing, taking advantage of others, being left out. 

(y/n) is from the ange clan, a specific clan that lives on the floating rocks of Jappon. The clan is exclusive to the floating rocks and are very secretive in culture and knowledge. Growing up, (y/n) craved nothing but knowledge of the outside world, she craved adventure and sought out memories that would make a lifetime. The only problem being is that once she left she would never be welcomed back or to be considered apart of her clan ever again, taking this risk and leaving once she's of age she vouches to make it worth it and to quench the ever so constant thirst for adventure. 

"I do not fear death

"I do not fear death. I fear only that my rage will fade over time."

Kurapika Kurta- Age 18, Best friends with (y/n) and Leorio. 

Likes: reading, learning, relaxing, spending time with friends, revenge.

Dislikes: The Phantom Troupe, fighting people who aren't worth his time, arguing, annoying people, bullies. 

Kurapika Kurta is the last remaining survivor of the Kurta clan. The Kurtas were once famous for their eyes in which they turn scarlet when they reach an intense level of emotion, it was once said that the scarlet eyes were one of the seven most beautiful colors of the world. That is till the band of thieves known as The Phantom Troupe massacred the clan. The clans eyes were picked from the bodies and sold for profit by the troupe. Kurapika swore on that day that he will avenge his fallen clan and kill all of The Phantom Troupe. Later, Kurapika decides to take the Hunters exam in hoping to obtain a license in order for it to be easier to track down the famed troupe. 

"He's my buddy, my friend

"He's my buddy, my friend. But it wasn't until recently that I realized that."

Leorio Paradinight- Age 19, Best friends with Kurapika, (y/n).

likes: being with friends, knowledge, Women, drinking, money, clean suites, being able to help people,  Ax body spray.

dislikes: economy gap, not being able to help, being powerless, being taunted, being called old. 

Leorio Paradinight is first thought out to be a stuck up, selfish man, alas it comes out to be that he wants to be able to become a doctor who can help people who can't afford to help themselves, just like his friend who died from a curable procedere, Leorio just wants to be able to help those and say "They owe me nothing!"

There you have it! the wonderful characters that will help this story come to life 

here's some warnings that might become relevant within my chapters. 

gore/ graphic violence.

strong and mature language. 

Smut. 

might depict signs of mental illness and anxiety.

strong descriptions of anxiety attacks.