1'NEED FOR SEX

The tears fell off freely
Soaking the soft white bedsheets
As my hands soaked deep into my tears
Which feels like a forever river
The need is sex
Anxiety and stress
As less stimulated seems
Not so good as I think of the words
Looking down at my growing bulge
I cried a silent one
As I held it so tight
As if it'd take the pain away
Prostate cancer as it sounds bad
For how long will I cope with this
Because forever is not an option
As I looked up my eyes dark
With lust,desire and a craving hard bulge
Waiting for an entrance
Which forever won't grant me
But will forever be like this
The tears rushed more as I think
The need for sex is really
A one hell of a long journey
*******

My eyes blood red,the tears won't stop,as I hit the bed continuously my other hand on my growing bulge,as I feel it grow more and more,it  gets harder and straighter,an entrance is all that's need.

"He lived for nights thick with lust and romance,wine and naked kisses."

"I'm home Rey"her mellifluous voice arouse in the house as she came closer to  the room,I sat with my head down on my laps stilled in my position.

"Rey,where you at?voice out love"

"Hide and seek huh?"After some minutes of looking, she said as she came into the room.

"What's wrong,been calling on you huh pussy?"

"Rey,c'mon love,what's wrong,I hate this...I'm Panicky already"She said as she jumped on me but my body was too used up in that scene to move a muscle.

"What's wrong love?"she whispered in the most subtle way as she raised my head and cupped my face in both her hands.

"Dark as it was,I looked up In a way lust can't be put,emotionless as it is,sweat stricken all over my head,I deem into her eyes,one question...can you,it's all it's read"

"You're all perspiring"she said as her eyes read ,danger with same love,desire and lust"

"As I crashed my lips on her's in an unexpected paternal, long, hot-blooded, nearly chaste, innocent, demonically passionate ,luscious voluptuous kiss as she gave me all of her's in mine-all  we could ask for and a little more,as the sky clouded us in a hot make out session,if only I can undo some things"And we stopped to catch our breaths.

"Never call me that ever"I said in a deep husky Voice,as I stood up to have a bath.

"The fuck what the hell is wrong with you?why you behaving like such a jerk huh?"she raised a brow in question as I stop right in front of the bathroom door.

"Heard you right?"It's all I asked.

"I hate this,you know right?"she said as she took more steps leaving an inch space between us.

"And I hate what makes us 'US'"I said in a tranquil voice making her shiver,I took forward steps and close the gap between us,tears formed in her enthralling eyes.

"Us?,sorry...?"she asked more like a question as her voice insolvent,with no glance more i entered the bathroom to take a long hot downpour.