9'THE FINDING

FLASH BACK A WEEK AGO.

I'm calling from the Capital of France.
We're focusing for  aid from the Egyptian task force to undergo a confidential investigation on a particular citizen.
The attributes will be sent through email and all imperative information,please we'll need you to be swift on this,as it is an emergency situation.Aman gave orders.

Yes sir,all will be done as said sir.

^^^^^^^^

Two days later

"Sir I've sent you all the imperative documents and information,let me brief you as for now.we found the lady who's full name is fayha Mahmoudi, she's a halfcas Cameroon / Arab, she schooled in Paris for some years and left to Egypt with her fiancé,where she happily got married and has two kids now.

And the guy?Aman asked .

He was shot dead a year back by armed-robbers on his way back home  just a month before his second wedding and his family resided  back to Nigeria,now living in the capital territory.Sergeant Sam explained briefly.

Good job sam,I'm proud of you,I'll call you if theirs any thing needed.

Yes sir,thank you sir"sam replied from the other side of the call.

Alif mission completed,we've got just few steps and all of this will be over,Fayha mahmoudi will be our only good wellspring and all the rejoinder to our interrogation.Adding more we hope it's a lead to a happy married life for Shahzaib and Hudyan.I said with a lot of miscellaneous emotions as my brother looked at me with an encouraging smile.All shall be well brother.he replied.

Now that we have her proximity,we should fix a quick meeting and arrange a call ASAP.

^^^^^^^^
PRESENT DAY.

*********

This is a call for convention to everyone of you,everyone should be present at my place by 4Pm sharp.Aman sent a group message on telegram .

Good evening sir.my personal assistant greeted as she came into my office.Evening,I'm glad you're here Leah,I need you to take care of everything I have an emergency convention right now.I replied as I stood up while looking at my Gucci watch for the pulse which reads 3:30pm.

Uhmm...sir,there's this....I said you should maneuver it, anything for now,all other things should come later,I'll check them out tomorrow.Thank you.I said to her and left without waiting to attend to her words.

Deep in my pondering,I prayed everything will be alright,I pray it's the end of all things happening in our life,we have been tested by Allah and I hope we elapse with flying colors.

I tramped into the house,which was Aman's and everyone seems to be instant by seeing their cars parked,so I galloped in as I'm some minute late due to traffic.

Sorry gentlemen,I was sustain up in traffic,we shall begin.I apologize and sat on my sit as everyone was seated.

We'll have a conference call with fayha Mahmoudi who's known to be Hudyan's long cadence friend.Aman explained as he FaceTime her and connected it to a projector so everyone will bear witness,which she picked at the second dial.