EPILOGUE

Nine months later

Flash black
*****

"Why not we ask those guys to have sex with Hudyan?"linda suggested.

"Ooh not a bad idea,let's help her enjoy every bit of it"Aria said excitedly.

"I'm sure she's gonna love it,but if she finds out it was our idea then we're dead"Carly vocalize

"Yeah right,you know all the preaching she does about "no having sex till you're married in their religion"Maya mocked.

"Well let's do it and not tell her maybe we'll but later on,let's look for a  good looking man and just ask them to drop her off home while they have fun on the way"Linda gave an idea

"Hey...later on you gonna drop our friend off home,in exchange for sex but she doesn't know,so treat her well and go gentle down their she's a virgin"Aria said strictly to a tall,white Francisco man and he nod in agreement with an excited smile.

"I'll really love to have him for myself too"Carly said drooling

Flash back ends.
************

People walk in and out of your life,some come with positivity and some come with bad energy .Being part of a group means sharing some common ground and some behavior that you might not  approve in the first place.

Friends influence have driven me to the edges of life,to my downfall and to no taste of intimacy.This has gotten me stranded for all my life now.It has snatched away my dignity and respect in the eyes of the world.With all the wealth and money in the world,if I could give all I had I would never get it back,it's a price that's priceless,it's something no human can give back.it's something only the hard bulge of a man can take in and destroy at ones,it's the sweetness of a fruit  that blossoms the flower of marriage.

But mine was taken away fresh and innocent and diseases where left in.

When confronted with the reality that someone is having a negative influence on one's life, or it just isn't fun any more, It seems to me your concerns are real and you should pull the plug.

After all the negative sign I saw,I still thought they would change maybe it's their way of having fun but it wasn't,and after all that one way or the other they made me became addicted to them.I was like a problem solver all the time.

Now that I've learned the truth and grabbed the lessons,I only thank Allah that it stayed right here and I manage to end the relationship in a good way.

After learning the truth about the girls.I became traumatized and in shock but I gave stern warning that nothing and no one should take action.They Should be let go of free.

I know they'll pay for their sins  right here before we stand in front of our lord on the day of resurrection and my reward will be in heaven.

Indeed that night was the NIGHT OF TABOO!
The night my parents addressed as FORBIDDEN  and today I know and believe and I've witnessed how strong the words of our parents are and indeed

"I have followed the wrong path,when I was given a chance to change my steps but I chose the path of bad friends instead of my parents words"